Is Basil Zempilas the worst commentator in footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy and Montagna (at this early stage) are worse. The problem is that Darcy's already hit his ceiling which is so low even Montagna wouldn't be able to limbo under it

So on the radio this morning he mentioned he is doing just 8 games this year when it aligns with him being in Sydney, and the one game in perth on a Thursday night.
So i assume GWS and swans games.
Ok, we’ve got it down to only 8.

Might be Quentin Tarrantino’s new movie “The Hateful 8”

So we have Basil for 6 games this season I'm guessing? Why are we the only ones having to put up with his abhorrence on a frequent basis?

So we have Basil for 6 games this season I'm guessing? Why are we the only ones having to put up with his abhorrence on a frequent basis?
Doesnt bother me when he commentates my teams home games as i attend and dont have to hear him.
But when its an away game it pisses me off.

I am beginning to wonder about the commentating and it is only part way through Round 1.
It is hard not to throw something at my TV when I am confronted by knows everything Brayshaw and McGuire who keeps on surprising me with his ineptitude. eg After the whole Demons Power game today Eddie sums up and gives the wrong score with the wrong winner.
Surely its time he was boned!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back