jmac70

Premium Platinum
Apr 10, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dan Andrews
I know this isnt directed at me but I will give my answer. I would re up again because I am a sucker. I feel like a sucker this year and I will feel like a major one next season if Buckley is given another contract. I will go to games shake my head wonder why I am here and then be back the next week to do it all again.

I really do have to wonder why I signed up this season. I donated the club money last season during a season we couldn't go to games, didnt agree with a single off-season move, foresaw our crash and burn and yet once again I paid up. Did the club deserve my money? I don't think so
Fair enough.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
If there was a great flood.. the AFL would build Buckley an Arc so he can coach us post great flood normal I reckon..

Last edited:

Maggie5

Apr 3, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know this isnt directed at me but I will give my answer. I would re up again because I am a sucker. I feel like a sucker this year and I will feel like a major one next season if Buckley is given another contract. I will go to games shake my head wonder why I am here and then be back the next week to do it all again.

I really do have to wonder why I signed up this season. I donated the club money last season during a season we couldn't go to games, didnt agree with a single off-season move, foresaw our crash and burn and yet once again I paid up. Did the club deserve my money? I don't think so
Good for you, I am the same. Say I am not going then on Tuesday buy tickets, see the team selected on Friday then reinforce my mind that I am not going but then am there on the day. After a day like yesterday, wonder why I went then back to the same routine next week.

I love my club and even through the Shaw (liked what he was trying to do with the squad he had) and Malthouse (couldn't and can't stand him) years, never missed a game.

Black and white runs through my veins.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreekLunatic

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2003
Doncaster
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Tj with the Kevin sheedy Matthew knights who ever coached Essendon after sheedy was a dead duck the was like David Moyes at man utd he failed cause he replaced a legend in fergie so u can’t compare

PonsfordMagpie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Lloyd hates Collingwood and Buckley.
He also has the intelligence level of a pea.
Rubbish. He's one of the few pundits in the media thinking for themselves.

There's a mass delusion in the media that Buckley deserves an extension. It's insane!

stormskye

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
how long has it been since we have played consistent football? Week in week out? Not 1 quarter here and there? The system is broke. We haven’t played consistent football for a LONG time.

The games changed, it’s fast paced, what’s bucks changed since last year? We still can’t score, can’t move the ball. Nothing has changed. So much for the pre season comments he made...

Remove this Banner Ad