Opinion Is Buckley the Second Coming

Is Bucks bigger than Jesus?

• Yes (I’m a believer)

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No (I still don’t believe and might start following Carlton)

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like what? That Mike is educated enough to know that a Jewish carpenter named Jesus existed?

Valid point if the OP was inferring some no-name, nobody carpenter from a bygone era named Jesus.

On the OP, Bucks is clearly bigger. Average height of males between 200BC and 200AD is estimated at about 170cm, Bucks is about 185cm. Be a similar tale in terms of weight.

Last edited:
Well according to a few juiced up monks and religious zealots anyway.
How about you read through the thread before jumping to false conclusions.

Valid point if the OP was inferring to some no-name, nobody carpenter from a bygone era named Jesus.
Not a no-name carpenter. There is sufficient evidence to suggest that Jesus of Nazareth was a person who actually existed. The debate lies around what he actually did to gain the notoriety that eventually led to him being named as the son of god in the bible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well according to a few juiced up monks and religious zealots anyway.
Maybe you should follow the thread before making these types of statements, and take religion out of the thought process.

There is none as as much as they like to portray fables and myths as evidence, no thinking person will ever accept it
Stop being a nuff nuff, you were handed reliable sources.

The Buckley of old would never have taken an extended break off season. Now that's a positive change in mindset. Second coming perhaps.................

Stop being a nuff nuff, you were handed reliable sources.
No I wasn't, I was handed a couple of names that fully supports the overwhelming view there is no evidence....but you knew that when you posted, that's why you backed away from the discussion, because even someone like you who lives in an alternate reality knows a fairy story when they hear one

No I wasn't, I was handed a couple of names that fully supports the overwhelming view there is no evidence....but you knew that when you posted, that's why you backed away from the discussion, because even someone like you who lives in an alternate reality knows a fairy story when they hear one
Now you’re just making s**t up. I provided you evidence and you ignored it.

Not sure about the second coming, but so far Bucks has done a good job of coming second. A flag next year is our Holy Grail, while anything less than another GF appearance might be the end of days.

Jesus had a better beard but otherwise I think Bucks has him covered.

Poll attached.

The poll is a bit simplistic Jmac needs to be something in between as I am an atheist and therefore can't quantify whether the great man is bigger than this "jesus" character. Certainly not as big as Collingwood or the game itself............. no one is - not even Jesus.

Valid point if the OP was inferring to some no-name, nobody carpenter from a bygone era named Jesus.

On the OP, Bucks is clearly bigger. Average height of males between 200BC and 200AD is estimated at about 170cm, Bucks is about 185cm. Be a similar tale in terms of weight.

I see what you did with the context there Jack............... well played:thumbsu:

How about you read through the thread before jumping to false conclusions.

Happy for you to prove me wrong. Maybe it's you who is trying to obfuscate the thread. That there may well have been a Jesus of Nazareth who happened to be a carpenter has little to do with a comparison between Jesus of Biblical notoriety and a second coming. You know it, you're just trying to be clever. If as you say you have evidence that all the miracles occurred then I'm more than happy for you to post the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back