Is Chris Scott the Saltiest Coach in the AFL?

Is Chris Scott the Saltiest Coach on the AFL?

• Yes

Votes: 124 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 17.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't get it. You have 4 losses and won't finish over 140%.

Chris Scott is right to point out the bullshit and not let it affect his players. It wasn't to insult Richmond. Stop trying to pretend Richmond are something they're not.

We can't say Richmond aren't a juggernaut? But also at the same time can pretend they are? That's blatant hypocrisy. I got pissed of about the whole not booing Goodes thing at our home game either. This is along a similar line.

Create a fictitious mental advantage for them and the moment someone calls it out, sook it up and put it in a protected safe space.

B**t hurt runs very deep with this one :$

jt5b83.jpg

We were the better side for most of the night (despite what Scott believes), but Hardwick admitted we got caught on the hop by some of the tactics. They tried the corridor on more than most opposition. Plus we got a bit tired and didn’t score for the last 15 minutes.
The afl should have allowed you a little rest

Yes, because the afl cheat
Seriously in no other serious sport do you play home games at the away teams home

I don’t see Liverpool playing home games against Chelsea at the Chelsea home ground

No other serious sport has a 9 team city, sharing 2 grounds. AFL is unique, so don't try comparing it to anything else on the planet.

Seriously in no other serious sport do you play home games at the away teams home

I don’t see Liverpool playing home games against Chelsea at the Chelsea home ground
So if the narrative doesnt fit, just claim systematic cheating.

mate you are the gold standard of a professional victim. and look you just so happen to follow geelong. what a coincidence! further proof your coaches emotional irrationality has trickled down to and embedded within its fans.

More than the saints
But it’s our fault for releasing Balme and Blake to your shitpile

Balme is and always will be a tiger. Getting Carracella and Lepitsch back were master strokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, but when you guys were winning there were no issues were there. I don’t seem to recall any red flags raised.

Lol, but when you guys were winning there were no issues were there. I don’t seem to recall any red flags raised.

exhibit A of them being sore losers, and why i dont mind Richmond fans being arrogant winners after copping it fairly on the chin for so many years.

schools in cats ;)

I presume no one actually bothered watching Hardwick’s press conference.

Fair to say that gracious winning ain’t his thing either ... “I wouldn’t say we’re fortunate to come away with the points”....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if the narrative doesnt fit, just claim systematic cheating.

mate you are the gold standard of a professional victim. and look you just so happen to follow geelong. what a coincidence! further proof your coaches emotional irrationality has trickled down to and embedded within its fans.
Seriously, i dont see why we dont play our home games against the tigers at the scg

No other serious sport has a 9 team city, sharing 2 grounds. AFL is unique, so don't try comparing it to anything else on the planet.
yes, but a level of equality could be great

but dont claim you are the best ever, when you have not won away from melbourne

and had you played a few games away from the G, your arrogance might be in check

given your piss poor attendance at both games against geelong, i sugges twe play you at etihad and gmhba next year

and had you played a few games away from the G, your arrogance might be in check

given your piss poor attendance at both games against geelong, i sugges twe play you at etihad and gmhba next year

Is that why the “state of the game” board is full of Geelol people?:D

Domination is 11 in a row.

Domination is 157 point wins.

Having nothing close to that, you have to hang your hat on 3.
Call back when you actually have somethin

KP is not fit for the sport especially now the AFL has made them narrow the width further for safety reasons and should be scrapped.
Geelong should be forced to play at Etihad like all the other smaller suburban clubs, instead of wasting tax payers money on a ground not fit for the purpose.
Why should Geelong get to win 8 home and away games a year by having the oddest dimensioned ground in the competition, all other clubs except Melbourne had to leave their traditional grounds you want equality, so why not Geelong?

KP is not fit for the sport especially now the AFL has made them narrow the width further for safety reasons and should be scrapped.
Geelong should be forced to play at Etihad like all the other smaller suburban clubs, instead of wasting tax payers money on a ground not fit for the purpose.
Why should Geelong get to win 8 home and away games a year by having the oddest dimensioned ground in the competition, all other clubs except Melbourne had to leave their traditional grounds you want equality, so why not Geelong?
YOU ARE a fool
either all afl grounds are identical, which they are not
otherwise the AFL cant force clubs to play home games at other teams home grounds

the stupidity of the tigers fans is amazing

if that ever happened, three things are certain:-

Geelong fans would whinge, Richmond wouldnt.
We'd still win.
Your coach would still launch the toys out of the cot at the post game presser
your stupid fans are complaining your vfl team played there yesterday, and was the sole reason for the loss

seriously

I don't recall claiming we are the best ever, mainly because I never have. The attendances of 46,000 & 67,000 are far from piss poor my man. Remember the Round 13 clash was your home game, so Richmond members did not have home game priveledges there. Your argument, therefore is irrelevant. You & your fellow Geelong supporters sure have a king size chip on your shoulders don't you, hence the saltiness towards Richmond. Your collective whining since the QF last year has become oh so boring.

Back