Bumped Is Collingwood Underrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Consider these underrated future champions at the club...
Some may laugh but I am deadly serious that these players will help the likes of Tarrant Buckley and Rocca win a flag in the next two years.
Prestigiacomo - this man is all class and deceptively quick. Watch out for cameos from this man up forward in future
Wakelin - the rock of Gibraltar in the backline. Most underrated defender in the comp
Dimmatina - underrated tagger being nursed along on the seconds - watch for him come mid winter
Licuria - Best Copeland Trophy winner since Wes Fellowes - deadly kick
Freeborn - who can forget the magical 3 goals he kicked in that Grand Final
Rintoul - another Premiership player showing the Crows they were wrong to dump him

GO PIES

Some may laugh but I am deadly serious that these players will help Buckley win a flag in the next two years.
Elliot - this man is all class and deceptively quick. Watch out for cameos from this man up forward in future
Goldsack - the rock of Gibraltar in the backline. Most underrated defender in the comp
Wills - underrated tagger being nursed along on the seconds - watch for him come mid winter
Pendlebury - Best Copeland Trophy winner since Wes Fellowes - deadly kick
Crocker - who can forget the magical 3 goals he kicked against Hawthorn in the last round
Varcoe - another Premiership player showing the Cats they were wrong to dump him

I may post this elsewhere and see how badly I get baked.

He was way off in his assessment of the players. Licca deadly kick. I love Licca but he was a terrible kick.

Presti up forward. Rintoul. Dimmatina boy oh boy

The wakelin comment was the only one to have an ounce of credibility

Having said that we have all made bad calls before.
Bit harsh on Rintoul, if he didn't get concussion he would have been a good pick up.

Had something like 38 disposals in one game I remember and was a good size too. Would have been a killer can't map with Bucks at his prime.

Gee we have a long history of injuries at the pies even remember the messiah Lee Walker playing and was touted as a Careyesque type who never got a clear run with his dodgy knees.

Anzacday can you do something about the Freeman thread? It seems 99% of the posts are not about Freeman. Does this seem fair?

CAn you delete the 1% that ARE about Freeman?
haha

I particularly like Hotpies's role on Game of Thrones!

return_GOT.gif
I wholeheartedly agree. The gravy makes or breaks the pie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some may laugh but I am deadly serious that these players will help Buckley win a flag in the next two years.
Elliot - this man is all class and deceptively quick. Watch out for cameos from this man up forward in future
Goldsack - the rock of Gibraltar in the backline. Most underrated defender in the comp
Wills - underrated tagger being nursed along on the seconds - watch for him come mid winter

Pendlebury - Best Copeland Trophy winner since Wes Fellowes - deadly kick
Crocker - who can forget the magical 3 goals he kicked against Hawthorn in the last round
Varcoe - another Premiership player showing the Cats they were wrong to dump him

I may post this elsewhere and see how badly I get baked.
Other than the highlighted I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back