• No, he is just the next Rayzor "look at me" Ray

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • No, he is awesome

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a bloody disgraceful decision , two players running. 100mph for the loose bal' short puts a yard on his opponent , it is physically impossible to stop and prop having made that ground , if he were to slow down , pause , then bend down and attempt to pick it up, it would have been soccered thru .

Before an imbecile from the umpire dept reposnds to this , think what alternate action could have been taken

Shouldn't be a question. I read it as a statement. Matthew Lloyd made me laugh tonight after caller after caller was ringing to complain about this corrupt cheat. Lloyd said "He is a good young umpire from South Australia". They stopped taking calls from that moment on. The caller's question was "Is DeBoy borderline cheating ?" - I'd say not - he IS a cheat, and a corrupt umpire that tried every trick in the book, even after the game was in our safe keeping, he still found another incorrect "deliberate" call.

Funny how in every profession - if you are continually poor at what you do, then you are warned and then sacked. This corrupt cheat should never be allowed to umpire at this level again. Cheating filthy maggot.

The real problem is the lack of accountability for these maggots.

Poor decision after poor decision, yet the AFL tick it all off as correct despite 99% of the football word calling it a joke. How many times do they admit they're wrong?

The umpiring will never improve with this head in the sand attitude from the top. Back to deboy, I'm pretty sure he paid ALL 3 deliberate calls against us tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real problem is the lack of accountability for these maggots.

Poor decision after poor decision, yet the AFL tick it all off as correct despite 99% of the football word calling it a joke. How many times do they admit they're wrong?

The umpiring will never improve with this head in the sand attitude from the top. Back to deboy, I'm pretty sure he paid ALL 3 deliberate calls against us tonight?
And then you've got the people defending them and saying you shouldn't say s**t about the umps - I'm sorry, they're being paid a full time wage for what's effectively a part time job. They should be doing a good job.

I think this prick needs a stint back in the bush to re-align his thought and decision making process. See how he goes in the bush leagues making those calls ;)

I think this prick needs a stint back in the bush to re-align his thought and decision making process. See how he goes in the bush leagues making those calls ;)

In the most barren area of South Australia , Curtis is a Croweater.

Almost Every contentious decision last night he was the controlling ump. Tries to put an influence the game much the same as razor. Looks like the little smart arse kid at school that was a yappy prick that you'd love to belt but didnt because he was so small. We deserve a break from him.
3 times in 4 weeks

Think he is incompetent and one of those umpires who love to make "The Big Decision". Look at me I'm the star of the game.
The real cheat in the deliberate call was Josh Green who pulled out of a hard chase to try and milk a soft free, as bad as diving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back