Is Damien Hardwick the greatest coach of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Richmond circle jerk continues..............

Dusty GOAT.........now Hardwick GOAT.

Geez, may as well just errase all other clubs and players acheivements over the 100 years of Australian Rules Football.

Rename the competition the Richmond Football League.

Replace the AFL red white and blue national colours with black and yellow and a Tiger logo.

Hell, lets turf the national anthem as well because........you guessed it the Richmond song is also GOAT.

Have we missed anything?

Oh, how about being the GOAT insecure supporter group.

The GOAT self adulating sports fans.

Pretty much covers it.
Enjoyed that rant immensely.

To be able to cover the loss of Alex Rance dare i say one of the greatest defenders of all time and still emerge triumphant does reflect well on Hardwick, but he coached the Tigers when they were not so good as well. Richmond are special, but in my opinion that does not come down to one man or woman it's just the vibe.

Didn't Hawks make do OK without Buddy as well?

I often wonder what supporters hope to gain putting up threads like this about their own club ?

Is it a form of insecurity - you need further validation ?

No, that's just when you answer it with nothing better to add ;)

Ok you got me, they were both 2nd last.

And both 9th the season prior, so that sounds very similar, yet one has 4 flags and one 3, but you can't think of anyone else?
Hawks made a prelim 3 years earlier, they were hardly in the same position. Richmond were compared to Fitzroy as one of the worst teams ever during the 2010 season when Dimma took over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks made a prelim 3 years earlier, they were hardly in the same position. Richmond were compared to Fitzroy as one of the worst teams ever during the 2010 season when Dimma took over.

6-16 and two games clear of the spooners that season hardly indicates a team in the conversation of "worst ever"

LMAO.

I couldn't care less, read my question to the OP.

He says he can't think of anyone else, yet there is a coach in the AFL still coaching.

Reckon winning flags at separate clubs as coach is something extraordinary

Is there anyone else other Leigh Matthews (Collingwood, Brisbane), Ron Barrasi (Carlton, North) and Mick Malthouse (Eagles, Collingwood) to have achieved that?
Blight went close
Allan Jeans, David Parkin,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back