Think Tank Is Dustin Martin just a lesser clone of Dane Swan?

Who was/is the better comparable player in that position?

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Dane Swan

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • GAJ

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Watts his name?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • John Platten

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Greg Williams

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Dean Kemp

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lachie Neale

• Nattawwt Fyfe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garry Hocking

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Leigh Matthews

• Robert Harvey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol Priddis

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It appears to be true. With very similar statistics it seems Swan >>> Martin, especially playing in a tougher era yet with more list cloggers around him.

Both have a flag.
Both have a Brownlow.
And both have sinister underground conections.

Whilst Swan decided enough was enough and left the game on a high young Dusty seems to be clinging onto old memories and hoping against all odds that his "peak" hasnt already come-and-gone.

For interest sake i have compared the 2 players and you'll see that not only was Dane Swan a 1 hit wonder, but he statistically owns the leaguse current best midfileder in all areas that matter.

Sorry Dusty but you better pull that concrete out of your boots, mate.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...d2=15&type=A&pid1=491&pid2=3316&fid1=C&fid2=C

• Banned
I mean, Swanny even smashes members of the public better. Remember what he did to that cleaner?
Yep, no chop sok huey there!

It appears to be true. With very similar statistics it seems Swan >>> Martin, especially playing in a tougher era yet with more list cloggers around him.

Both have a flag.
Both have a Brownlow.
And both have sinister underground conections.

Whilst Swan decided enough was enough and left the game on a high young Dusty seems to be clinging onto old memories and hoping against all odds that his "peak" hasnt already come-and-gone.

For interest sake i have compared the 2 players and you'll see that not only was Dane Swan a 1 hit wonder, but he statistically owns the leaguse current best midfileder in all areas that matter.

Sorry Dusty but you better pull that concrete out of your boots, mate.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...d2=15&type=A&pid1=491&pid2=3316&fid1=C&fid2=C
At least you could rely on Swan to get thirty touches in a bad game, even if half of them went to the opposition. When the going gets tough Dusty goes missing.

Wow. Lots of really triggered Cats in the Bay this morning.
Is 'bravery' here a substitute for being too scared to attend the G next week, where polite cheers from Richmond supporters will be interpreted as threats of pack rape?

Anyway, thanks for your passion and single minded focus on the Tigers, the biggest club in the land.

Dane has a likeable quality about him. Dusty just comes across a ****.
This is one of those rare occasions I'm forced to agree with you... and would point out Swan was the better, more consistent footballer over a longer period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Lots of really triggered Cats in the Bay this morning.
Is 'bravery' here a substitute for being too scared to attend the G next week, where polite cheers from Richmond supporters will be interpreted as threats of pack rape?

Anyway, thanks for your passion and single minded focus on the Tigers, the biggest club in the land.
Enough with your never ending persecution complex FFS, thread is about Collingwood legend Dane Swan.

Dusty is only included to be Swany’s pedestal.

No ******* Jack Watts option? The bay is really letting its standards slide.

FWIW I would legitimately need convincing that Martin has had a better career than Watts.
Option #4

Arguably Dustbin's best game against Norf tonight with 21 & 3.

Swannies best vs Norf was 39 & 3 in R16, 2011.

Swan trumps Martin again. o_O

Dusty played a half decent game tonight. Not hard when you’re the only member of the team who turned up tho. :$

Dusty is better than that campaigner who loves Jesus whose dad killed that young woman.
He also likes African American women and doesn’t want them to call him Massa like Jesus boi.
I think I’d prefer to hang with dusty thanks, plus I like Japanese food.

Back