acker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2005
Riverina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Hate to be brutal but I think if the Western Bulldogs don't win either the 2022 or 2023 Premiership with this talented list - he should go

Perhaps Easton Wood our ruthless Captain who won the 2016 Premiership and suffered this embarrassing 2021 loss and played with this group of players is the best person to take this groups to Premierships between now and 2027 that former Kangaroos Premiership player David King said will be a benchmark with this Western Bulldogs group - 2 Premierships between 2021 and 2027

I think 2 Bulldog Premiership's between 2021 - 2027 is on the low end .. I think it should be 4 Premiership's with this WB List and Ameet Bains should pour money into Coaching, Conditioning, Whatever - It Will Never Get Any Better Than This .. Use It Don't Lose It Bulldogs

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No, when it's Bevo's time I think we need someone who's spent time outside of the Dogs' system. Maybe in future if Easton goes into coaching and does various roles at other clubs in the meantime.

acker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2005
Riverina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
I think if Bevo hasn't won a Premiership in the next two years with the best Bulldogs list we have had since 1954 - we should go back to proven performers who can skull drag our club to a Premiership - If Bevo can't do this in the next 2 years with this talented list - time to go to our 2016 Premiership Captain the players know and trust like 'Easton Wood' with as many Assistant Coaches and Financial Support he needs to get the job done .. like Charlie Sutton did in 1954

No, when it's Bevo's time I think we need someone who's spent time outside of the Dogs' system. Maybe in future if Easton goes into coaching and does various roles at other clubs in the meantime.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
1634212153877.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, two posts from acker (including the OP), two semi-serious responses (props for your patience weltschmerz and Munnez) and nine oh-no type memes.
That pretty much sums it up.

[/thread]

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
LOL, two posts from acker (including the OP), two semi-serious responses (props for your patience weltschmerz and Munnez) and nine oh-no type memes.

[/thread]

Not to mention your patience in counting the responses! Slow day in the capital, dogwatch!? :)

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
But I didn't count yours which was light-on for GIFs. Always the odd one out ...

:D Sorry, I'm more of a JPEG poster.

Think it's because I've been burnt by being in the cross-fire of an over-blown "is it pronounced GIF or JIF" discussion, so I steer clear of them! (Many years ago, two work colleagues at the time had one of the most pointless discussions - escalated into a heated argument - across multiple rows of open-plan desks (and over the heads of probably a dozen colleagues) that I've ever witnessed. They managed to stretch it out over an entire afternoon, to the point where a senior manager had to intervene and basically tell them to STFU! Months later they'd still both throw subtle digs in at each other in general office chat, team meetings, team lunches.) In a way, it's much like some of the behaviour on BF! :think:

Anyway, now that I've gone off on (another!) boring tangent as I'm wont to do, this is just for you dogwatch (directed at the OP not you, btw):

1634273410625.jpeg

Happy Friday! :bulldogs:

[/thread]

I dunno. I've laughed more reading this thread than I have for ages on BigFooty. I'm not shutting this s**t down!

Back