Is Emu Export the greatest beer of all time?

Is Emu Export the greatest beer of all time?

• Definately the best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not quite Emu Bitter is the greatest

• Emu Bitter and Export are equally the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly. If you have export as the only option then yes, it is the greatest beer of all time. If you have any other beer, then no, it isnt the greatest of all time.

The end

I really like the fact that in Australia people really get behind their local beers and are parochial about them. There is such a variety out there. unlike what I've noticed in the U.S. where no one hardly touches local stuff or knows of it and everyone just drinks "national" beers such as Bud, Coors, Miller, Busch. I suppose Foster's was our flagship "national" beer in the 80s and we've gracefully exiled it from our fridges since. I suppose VB is one beer that is pretty much the pseudo-national beer as its availability anywhere in Australia is high, but its s**t...ha ha.

There seem to be a lot of good arguments here about why Export is the best beer. Any arguments to say it isn't the best??? I know they would be difficult to come up with.

Simple.

It tastes like s**t.

Drank some in Perth recently, looking for a cheap beer/alcohol delivery system.

Wish I hadn't.

Its ok if you only drink emu export in a drinking session.

If you say drink a Coopers etc then switch to Emu Export it tastes like cats piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it isn't the best beer. Not even close. You're a fool.

Well the votes are in and it's official Emu Export is the best. It's what the Perth Wildcats used to drink back in the heyday of NBL. Maybe if they got back on the export bandwagon they would be the powerhouse of the competition once again.

Ah Red can. Breakfast of champions. Its never been the same since they changed the recipe a while back.

Its drinkable out of a king brown or stubbie, out of the red can it tastes like aluminium shavings.

Hasn't stopped me from drinking gallons of it over the years tho.

EB has always been s**t

Back