Is Flyin' Ryan's mark tonight, the best you've seen since Moorcroft and Walker?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL...the art of the hanger is totally lost on you.
You do realise hanger comes from the term hang time.

There is zero ‘hang time’ on this mark. They come together and Ryan propels backwards while Gawn falls in a heap.

I would suggest you need to look up what a hanger actually is. Maybe watch a few Modra or Capper videos

Re the Gawn stuff...I’m rewatching the game now. Gawn clearly chirping and taking **** at every possible opportunity.

Did the Eagles players overreact, yes...but Gawn had obviously got under their skin all night. But it’s not like that whole sequence when he was on the ground came out of left field...

I liked the bit with Sheed. Gawn saw him smirking so walked over to him all big and tough like ‘you laughin at me punk?’ and Sheed just points to the reply video admiring Liam’s handy work.
Maybe Sheed was asking Gawn what it feels like to win flag!!

I recon Ryans marks will get better from a spectator view point when he gets older. Currently he has such an Awsome spring he jumps over the top of the pack and hence doesn’t get a second life. Once his spring drops a bit he’ll get a second lift and get even higher ;):):cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Studs up in the marking contest?
View attachment 676142

Except Ryan made initial contact with his knees just under shoulder height pushing back and up which sent Gwwn flying horzontal one way and Ryan then went horzontal the other way about 180cm above the ground as he marked the ball and tipped back. And thats when this photo was taken.

But carry on throwing bull sh!t posts at a great football moment.

Haters gotta hate!

Put me in the camp that never rated moorcroft’s mark

The best AFL mark remains Shaun Smith for mine

The best mark I’ve seen video of is Michael Mitchell in the wafl - Bloke was actually taking steps on someone’s shoulder

The mark from Michael Mitchell was over Greg Wilkinson.

Anyway, good mark from Ryan.

Good mark, but not the best I've seen, the greatest mark ive witnessed didn't have height, or balance but it was the most courageous thing I've seen on a football field and that was Nick Riewoldt V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back