Is Gary Rohan the worst finals player of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

You would have to think that what Geelong choose to do with Gary Rohan now he's out of contract will give you a pretty good idea of their intentions for their overall list strategy moving forward. It looks like he's out of contract, if they were smart, they'd just let him go. If they give him an extension, especially anything over 1 year, then they are delusional.

Massive flogs, the pair of them.

And now Geelong has to eat Cameron’s fat salary through a long rebuild. Who carries 11 players over 30 into a big final, especially when one of them is Gary f’ing Rohan?

Never forget, Geelong did this to themselves.
Cmon though Stephen wells is the best footballer recruiter list manager of all time, didn’t you know this?? Never heard a recruiter talked up as much as him, guy has dined off his picks 20 years ago.

Wholesome reading.

Gary Rohan’s continual ineptitude truly does bring the Bigfooty community together.

Hope the Cats don’t ever get rid of him, he’s our glue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the Subs had more stats than the great one at half time….
View attachment 1232227
Never mind the subs, all of Australia literally had a better half than Rohan. -6 AFL fantasy points to half time.

Running out there with 17 would have been more to Geelong’s favour

His management team released a Gary Rohan calender

Quickly got pulled from shops because too many people complained that September was missing

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I kind of feel bad sh*tting on him in his darkest hour (which reminds me there should be the "hello darkness my old friend" meme when he's sitting on the bench after being subbed).

But having said that I feel like I need to honour the great man with a very apt name change - Rohan2Hodge.

Magnificent OP

I said last week, they just had to play Rohan in defence early to give him a touch.

Crazy to let his personal finals demons (PTP) consume him again.

Think this is a good call. Cameron, Hawkins, Rat up forward allowed for plenty of targets, while Duncan & Tuohy get involved up forward, so Rohan off half-back would have allowed him to settle. Rat in the ruck early too to get him a touch would have been helpful for another confidence player.

Leon Davis award.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back