Is Geelong-Richmond the new Geelong-Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I like to. You enjoy trolling, I like poking holes in statements.

And that’s why I can manipulate you. You’re my little PA and you get sucked in every time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Deal with it, why do you have to reply to me. There is nothing about your club that screams success to me. It’s just ok.

can you please share and convince the AFL higher ups of your thoughts? since the majority of the AFL world is in a meltdown screaming "Equality" over geelongs long sustained success and is probably a couple of years more of it away from putting a sandbag on our back like some race horse.

I would love for you to go convince others of this so we can continue along our way.

If I got sucked in I’d blow up and tell you how s**t Richmond are based on little more than an emotional response.
still to this day i honestly do not get the hatred richmond have towards geelong... they had us covered easily over their premiership days??? if anything they should love us. We did not exactly disrupt them in any fashion. None of those finals matches exactly ended up being close ones.

can you please share and convince the AFL higher ups of your thoughts? since the majority of the AFL world is in a meltdown screaming "Equality" over geelongs long sustained success and is probably a couple of years more of it away from putting a sandbag on our back like some race horse.

I would love for you to go convince others of this so we can continue along our way.

Lol you are the AFLs love child. What success you are even talking about. 10 flags is just ok and this one was a Bradbury.

If I got sucked in I’d blow up and tell you how s**t Richmond are based on little more than an emotional response.

You can’t. We are better than you in almost every way. Like I said, you name it. This goes for the Hawks as well we both s**t on you.

still to this day i honestly do not get the hatred richmond have towards geelong... they had us covered easily over their premiership days??? if anything they should love us. We did not exactly disrupt them in any fashion. None of those finals matches exactly ended up being close ones.

Exactly right. We smashed you, yet you claim you are more successful then us and think we are jealous about ur flag. See the problem, it’s short man syndrome.

Wlm1v6nQ.jpg

Exactly right. We smashed you, yet you claim you are more successful then us and think we are jealous about ur flag. See the problem, it’s short man syndrome.

You're definitely, unequivocably jealous of our flag which is why you've got 196 (and counting) posts in this thread :$

Very embarassing mate

You're definitely, unequivocably jealous of our flag which is why you've got 196 (and counting) posts in this thread :$

Very embarassing mate

Ooof you got me, congratulations. Now you have more time to make some kids cry. Go on now shoo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*ck that is a funny photo. The campaigner on the left in the foreground seems to have borrowed Shakin Stevens' hair.

The funniest part is they had to sneak on stage at a Wiggles concert to make it look like anyone gives a f*ck about their badly stained flag. And there is still lucky to be more than about 107 people there.

What a sad club.

I hope you lads all work out or something and don’t just sit on the couch 24/7 writing your 100 posts a day

EA2E1313-9C68-460F-809D-1BCB79C93525.jpeg Double double-tons coming up. Extraordinary.

To paraphrase Churchill…
'Never in the field of footy forums was so much rubbish read by so many written by so few'.

F*ck that is a funny photo. The campaigner on the left in the foreground seems to have borrowed Shakin Stevens' hair.

The funniest part is they had to sneak on stage at a Wiggles concert to make it look like anyone gives a f*ck about their badly stained flag. And there is still lucky to be more than about 107 people there.

What a sad club.
Listen, you're not doing a great job of your whole 'don't care' schtick when you let little tantrums like this sneak out. Just an fyi. :grinv1:

4d2416I8.jpg

What a sad club.
2010a64f73d272d6029a1b3eafd45415

What a sad club.
What a bitter troll you are. Desperately trying to cast Geelong negatively in any and every way you can, fantasising about bogus conflicts, AFL favouritism and calling the 2022 PREMIERSHIP a "stain". Why? Because Richmond was cheated in the ELIMINATION final?. If I was a Richmond supporter I'd be embarrassed by you and your "like" mate. What a sad and lonely individual

What a bitter troll you are. Desperately trying to cast Geelong negatively in any and every way you can, fantasising about bogus conflicts, AFL favouritism and calling the 2022 PREMIERSHIP a "stain". Why? Because Richmond was cheated in the ELIMINATION final?. If I was a Richmond supporter I'd be embarrassed by you and your "like" mate. What a sad and lonely individual

Correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back