Conspiracy Theory Is George Floyd another FF to trigger race wars so the Democrats can remove Trump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Here police were caught unloading a car load of bricks into the path of a planned protest.

Last edited:

Factcheck is As reliable & credible As Snopes is......In other words, it has none.

P35 this theory isnt far fetched at all.

Documents show GF has a violent criminal history, worked with Chauvin in a club with suspected shady sex trafficking, a club owned by a close friend of MN dem gov, videos show GF fell on a different side of the road and car, so theres an element of staging, the cop shown to be Chauvin is a crisis actor doxed already, the real Chauvin involved in money laundering etc, a dirty cop, George Soros been funding looters and police, police themselves shown to be letting looters loot, even damaging shops and their own police cars, been antagonizing peaceful protestors to drum up outrage, antifa been caught out trying to incite violence, trump repub denouncing them and dem mayors, MN dem mayor trying to disband police force so as to continue criminal operations in MN, Malcolm X video so poignant true, covid and this in election year to unseat Trump fairly obvious, Trump purported secret action against Dems like obamagate, hrc court case, extracting children from underground complexes, etc......its fairly grounded in realness and logic, not crazy at all.

P35 this theory isnt far fetched at all.

Documents show GF has a violent criminal history, worked with Chauvin in a club with suspected shady sex trafficking, a club owned by a close friend of MN dem gov, videos show GF fell on a different side of the road and car, so theres an element of staging, the cop shown to be Chauvin is a crisis actor doxed already, the real Chauvin involved in money laundering etc, a dirty cop, George Soros been funding looters and police, police themselves shown to be letting looters loot, even damaging shops and their own police cars, been antagonizing peaceful protestors to drum up outrage, antifa been caught out trying to incite violence, trump repub denouncing them and dem mayors, MN dem mayor trying to disband police force so as to continue criminal operations in MN, Malcolm X video so poignant true, covid and this in election year to unseat Trump fairly obvious, Trump purported secret action against Dems like obamagate, hrc court case, extracting children from underground complexes, etc......its fairly grounded in realness and logic, not crazy at all.

Sorry GG...Police brutality is endemic in the U.S & is running rampant....It's a fascist police-State, nothing more, nothing less.

Floyd is merely another example thereof.

all the rest is parochial political dialectical nonsense.

Keep in mind P35, i still dont like/trust Trump, and that my base belief is all politicians abd political parties are corrupt and have a history involved in shady dealings. Really the world is controlled by the elite, freemasons, jesuits. Etc.

Theyre all still out to control the masses, remove our freedoms and rights, and politicians just aide their agendas. Sometimes the elite allow a forner ally to fall and retribution against them (eg dems) to prop up a new ally.

But just taking the GF thing, there is a lot of evidence as stated previous post that there are anomalies and evidence to support more than what meets the eye.

Sorry GG...Police brutality is endemic in the U.S & is running rampant....It's a fascist police-State, nothing more, nothing less.

Floyd is merely another example thereof.

all the rest is parochial political dialectical nonsense.
I dont disagree with your first statement. Its been on the rise every decade. Ive been clear about the US being a growing fascist state since the 1960s. But there is more also going on behind the scenes....political parties fighting and vying over the reign of that fascist state.

Ever heard of fake documents? Still not showing up as an arrest when you search that site. I just tried it myself.

I did too and yes it is strange but unless there's a lot of fake news going on, he has been arrested and is in jail and has actually been transferred already to another jail.

Maybe there's a time delay between an arrest occurring and it appearing on that site especially if it involves a police officer..

Last edited:
I'm awaiting the COVID results of all these gatherings.

Either there'll be another outbreak, and the "stay home stay safe" crew will be validated.

Or there won't be an outbreak, and people will have to admit that this virus is not deadly and not a big enough threat to cause the lockdowns we have seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did too and yes it is strange but unless there's a lot of fake news going on, he has been arrested and is in jail and has actually been transferred already to another jail.

Maybe there's a time delay between an arrest occurring and it appearing on that site especially if it involves a police officer..

You could be right. Who really knows what's going on.

All I know for sure is that this situation is setting off a lot of alarm bells for me.

Here police were caught unloading a car load of bricks into the path of a planned protest.

Keep in mind P35, i still dont like/trust Trump, and that my base belief is all politicians abd political parties are corrupt and have a history involved in shady dealings. Really the world is controlled by the elite, freemasons, jesuits. Etc.

Theyre all still out to control the masses, remove our freedoms and rights, and politicians just aide their agendas. Sometimes the elite allow a forner ally to fall and retribution against them (eg dems) to prop up a new ally.

But just taking the GF thing, there is a lot of evidence as stated previous post that there are anomalies and evidence to support more than what meets the eye.

Both the GOP & DNC are in league together....this has jack-all to do with political parochialism GG...Both are owned by the corporations.

What this is, is Class warfare, on behalf of the political establishment & the ruling 1% elites, against the poor & down-trodden people....all else is establishment spin & poppy-utensil prefaced upon the divide & conquer mantra.

and you're all getting suckered in by it, yet again, in barracking for sides, like so many easily manipulated sheeple.....It's embarrassing.

Lots of people with love in their hearts

So true. Reminds me of another video where they ask a bunch of liberal white people why they are against voter ID and they say it's because it will disadvantage black people who don't have ID. Then they interview a bunch of clack people who all say, no problem they have ID and it's not hard to get anyway.

So true. Reminds me of another video where they ask a bunch of liberal white people why they are against voter ID and they say it's because it will disadvantage black people who don't have ID. Then they interview a bunch of clack people who all say, no problem they have ID and it's not hard to get anyway.
Yeah I think I posted that somewhere last night as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back