Is Harley on Speed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is talking pretty fast actually, not sure whats up with that.

Generally don't mind him though.

The OP is referring to Harley talking after the game in the match wrap up.

He was super hyper from the game, and he was talking at break neck speed.
You could see the other panelists thinking "what are you on?"

It was understandable I guess, but a bit embarrassing.

It wasn't just after the game it was during the game as well. The faster he goes the more annoying he gets. It is just painful to the ears.

So many cliches rather than considered comments. Even if they are couched in modern 'AFL speak' (which some people mistake as informed and intelligent) rather than old-time cliches .

Someone seriously needs to inform of the existence of full stops in sentences, and pauses when speaking.

Similar topic but different person, but did anyone listen to MMM last night? Luke Darcy is just a joke. Tries sooooooo hard to sound like Brayshaw and try to be cool and fit in with the rest of the box but he just sounds like a complete tool and is fast becoming my most hated caller.

The call of the game with JB, Chief and Garry was fantastic but as soon as Darcy chimed in he ruined it for me.

Get back in your box and stick to netball.
I dont mind darcy as a "specials comments" guy, saids some stupid stuff now and again but seriously find me someone who doesn't. In saying that he is a terrible caller and should stick to special comments.

It's the one area where he gives his pro-Geelong bias away: he's commentating for people who can think at more than two words a second.

Lmao! Surely you jest. The average Geelong supporter can hardly speak. :D

Generally don't mind Tom Harley - his biased calling the other night was a little irritating, but usually he's better than most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back