Jemaine

All Australian
Mar 17, 2009
Inner City
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toothbrush Jars & Camera Phones
Hi all. Thought I'd pass on that I was sitting next to Steve silvagni and Leon Cameron in the Sydney virgin lounge just now... They were both on the phone waiting for someone. Then as I was leaving, George Horlin Smith walked by. Could be complete coincidence, but figured I'd pass it on. I'm not one for rumour-mongering as my post history shows. And a big GHS fan.

Mods please move to relevant thread, I'm now on board and the chicks are going through safety demo... No time to check for appropriate place.

Hi all. Thought I'd pass on that I was sitting next to Steve silvagni and Leon Cameron in the Sydney virgin lounge just now... They were both on the phone waiting for someone. Then as I was leaving, George Horlin Smith walked by. Could be complete coincidence, but figured I'd pass it on. I'm not one for rumour-mongering as my post history shows. And a big GHS fan.
Did GHS just walk by? Did he see you and keep walking? Did Silvagni or Cameron give him a wink? Or did GHS give them a "knowing" wink? We have a conspiracy here.......

GHS is contracted this year yeh?

And when he comes out of contract I would fully expect Geelong to give him a competitive deal. GWS won't have buckets of cash forever.

You are aware he signed for another two years this year, aren't you?
Mr.Ownage, please, please please. Don't let facts get in the way of a good rumour.

Mods please move to relevant thread, I'm now on board and the chicks are going through safety demo... No time to check for appropriate place.

Thanks for passing on your info!
Probably just coincidence but still interesting......

Wouldn't read anything into it.Hyphen is probably off on holidays now the B&F has been held.I'm sure you'd find a few players at airports the day after their clubs B&Fs as thát would be the last function for them for the year and they'll be off on holidays overseas or interstate.

Wouldn't read anything into it.Hyphen is probably off on holidays now the B&F has been held.I'm sure you'd find a few players at airports the day after their clubs B&Fs as thát would be the last function for them for the year and they'll be off on holidays overseas or interstate.
Using French words now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must have a pretty close current involvement in the game to finger those 3 in a crowded Airport.Not to many here could do that I would suggest.

You must have a pretty close current involvement in the game to finger those 3 in a crowded Airport.Not to many here could do that I would suggest.
in the virgin lounge not so much, i imagine the two GWS boys were wearing the team polo and GHS would be recongnizable to most cats fans. pro sports players tend to stand out in a crowd.

i was in adelaide 12 months ago and sat down next to goodes in the virgin lounge there. should have started a thread :D

in the virgin lounge not so much, i imagine the two GWS boys were wearing the team polo and GHS would be recongnizable to most cats fans. pro sports players tend to stand out in a crowd.

i was in adelaide 12 months ago and sat down next to goodes in the virgin lounge there. should have started a thread :D
I once shook hands with Wayne Carey.... Should've made a thread.

Dear say I would have got the big Goodes.:D

I heard about ghs being in talks about a week ago from a fairly reliable source. I though it was laughable at the time, interesting that this thread is now here

This rumour is almost certainly true*, given how rarely** football identities would cross paths in airport lounges.

* did I say true? I meant false.
**did I say rarely? I meant frequently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back