Rumour Is Horlin-Smith off to GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is BigFooty, post what you like. But it is a forum, people will 'sling s**t' as you call it and others will take it on board, it's all part and parcel of what makes this place tick. This would be a truly boring place if everybody agreed with each other. That's the deal.

Serious question, why do people always say this?
Surely it wouldn't be a boring place if everybody got it right all the time?

PS Like I do. :D

Because football is about passion above reason. Opinion is usually a subjectve matter - you can't argue over objective matters such as who has won the most premierships (unless you are a port supporter), but every fan can argue they support the best team

Who's your #1?
I have GHS way down the order, but you may prove me wrong yet again.
I'm a huge Guthrie fan, but don't want to jinx him.
I loved Paul Lynch, Menzel. Varcoe, Hawkins, Ablettjnr, Chappy- not having a lot of luck with favourites.
At least Harry, Mackie and Boris are holding their ends up.

btw, for those about to interject, Blake was never a favourite, but I rated him a lot more than most did.

Haha I was hoping you'd pop in mate. There's one and only apple of my eye, he wears number 26.

But I do love watching hypen's contested footy in the guts. Can't believe how little he was played after dominating that Swans game.

Cheers Jemaine for posting your info.
I'd much prefer people to post these rumours than keep them private - keeps this place interesting.
Yes it can't be proven to be true, but it also can't be proven to be false either - its just what you saw.
The s**t slinging at members of the forum is what gets old and pointless IMO - if u dont wanna read it, dont. The thread clearly has a 'Rumour' tag...

Haha I was hoping you'd pop in mate. There's one and only apple of my eye, he wears number 26.

But I do love watching hypen's contested footy in the guts. Can't believe how little he was played after dominating that Swans game.

On Fox Footy right now if anyone's interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS Like I do. :D
True, I think everyone should agree with me.

I know that would make me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay happier.

Then as I was leaving, George Horlin Smith walked by.

1668660-cool_story_bro_jesus.jpg

Cheers Jemaine for posting your info.
I'd much prefer people to post these rumours than keep them private - keeps this place interesting.
Yes it can't be proven to be true, but it also can't be proven to be false either - its just what you saw.
The s**t slinging at members of the forum is what gets old and pointless IMO - if u dont wanna read it, dont. The thread clearly has a 'Rumour' tag...

agree with this; BF can be very anonymous at times but I recall Jemaine making some good posts in the past (the Flight of the Conchords reference sticks in the memory) - he's not a rumour-monger as far as I'm concerned; merely reporting on an odd thing - perhaps a coincidence - which he saw.

Jemaine, though, no need to bite at every little nibble - I for one appreciate your reportage.

I remember when Ablett went to GC; the first tell-tale signs I personally heard were in the exact same circumstances, a poster on another Cats MB claiming that they'd seen Ablett and Pickering at Gold Coast airport ...

anyway, interesting to see if anything comes of it ..

Iv heard the crows will be pushing to make a deal for GHS if they dont land polec...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back