Conspiracy Theory Is ISIS made up bullshit

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, cool. It's like how I don't believe in gravity, so I float around my house for fun.

You're a dead set ******* idiot.

You dont believe in gravity hey?
Then you my friend are on the right board! Just mosey on over to the 'flat earth fred' and you will find plenty of like minded scientists who dont buy into this 'gravity' bullshit either.

(Im an exponent of darthbards theory that everything is held down by the negative pressure created by gods farts as they flow over the 40 mile high ice wall that surrounds us.)

p.s- 21

Before you send someone an ugly message perhaps exfoliate your skin, set some life goals and contemplate why you've reached this point.

I haven't sent you any messages dear Spud.....What I have done is comment on your 'opinions' in this here thread.....Opinions that were so wrong as to be ludicrous.

I haven't sent you any messages dear Spud.....What I have done is comment on your 'opinions' in this here thread.....Opinions that were so wrong as to be ludicrous.
I'm onto you.
I received telepathic messages via my aluminium foil receiver helmet. We both know what was said.
Apologise.

I'm onto you.
I received telepathic messages via my aluminium foil receiver helmet. We both know what was said.
Apologise.

Seemingly I'm oblivious to my own psychic powers, which are quite clearly, beyond my control.

A thousand apologies.....Being a Weagles supporter is a burden no human should have to bear.

There are many conspiracy theories regarding ISIS/ISIL that have circulated for some time

- the fallout of the US instigating and leading the crusade on taking out Saddam was the first domino to fall
- the subsequent action left a majority imbalance towards the Iraq Shi'ite muslims who were rumored to rising up against the remnants of the Sunni Royal family to unify Iraq with Iran (back when it was known in history as Persia)
- ISIS were initially setup with funding and training from US intelligence to quell a Shi'ite uprising however it was gravely underestimated by the US as to how ISIS would gather momentum and go rogue
- ISIS has not ventured too far into Syria nor does it encroach on Turkish or Iranian soil because of the US backing of the Syrian Kurds against Asaad
- Turkey, whose Operation Euphrates Shield advance into Northern Syria is being squeezed from all sideswhere its push was stopped at the town of Manbij, which captured by the US backed SDF last year with the aim of excluding Turkey, which had declared it to be its next target. The Turkish priority in Syria is to contain and if possible reduce or eliminate the power of Syrian Kurds whom Ankara sees as supporting the Kurdish insurrection in Turkey.
- a memo dated May 2014 from the US to Saudi Arabia draws on “western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region” there is no ambivalence about who is backing Isis, which at the time of writing was butchering and raping Yazidi villagers and slaughtering captured Iraqi and Syrian soldiers. The memo says: “We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to Isis and other radical groups in the region.

According to a think tank that does contract work for NATO and the Israeli government, the West should not destroy ISIS, the fascist Islamist extremist group that is committinggenocide and ethnically cleansing minority groups in Syria and Iraq.
Why? The so-called Islamic State “can be a useful tool in undermining” Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Russia, argues the think tank’s director.
“The continuing existence of IS serves a strategic purpose,” wrote Efraim Inbar in “The Destruction of Islamic State Is a Strategic Mistake,” a paper published on Aug. 2.

By cooperating with Russia to fight the genocidal extremist group, the United States is committing a “strategic folly” that will “enhance the power of the Moscow-Tehran-Damascus axis,” Inbar argued, implying that Russia, Iran and Syria are forming a strategic alliance to dominate the Middle East.
“The West should seek the further weakening of Islamic State, but not its destruction,” he added. “A weak IS is, counterintuitively, preferable to a destroyed IS.”

Inbar, an influential Israeli scholar, is the director of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, a think tank that says its mission is to advance “a realist, conservative, and Zionist agenda in the search for security and peace for Israel.”

http://archive.is/9TTFL#selection-2095.0-2149.109

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, and any informed intelligence officer knows this. But, there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an intensified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive TV watchers to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the United States.”

– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, and any informed intelligence officer knows this. But, there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an intensified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive TV watchers to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the United States.”

– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
Al-Qaeda.......more like Al-CIAeda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the citizens in Arab countries believe in the CIA & FBI or just think they are bogeymen created by their own leaders to help fuel the hate for America..?

Lmao...

850 ISIS fighters are let back UK with open arms.
You can't make this s**t up... oh hang on!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...-facing-court-says-watchdog-a3662891.html?amp

M15 & M16 have only got themselves to blame when the blow-back hits the fan....At least such things are disclosed in the British press, which you won't get in the U.S....They even speak openly about 9/11 being a joint MOSSAD/U.S Govt job over there, in some press quarters.

Britain still has a chance to save both itself & the West from these corporate criminal scum-bags taking over the world.

The ultra right wing Zionist Likud party & the NAZI inspired Tri-lateral commission, have zero respect for Democracy, human-rights & humanity....We are all just play-things to these NWO scum-bags.

The extent to which the UK authorities hate their own people never ceases to amaze :huh:
Almost as bad as how much their press hates their cricketers.

M15 & M16 have only got themselves to blame when the blow-back hits the fan....At least such things are disclosed in the British press, which you won't get in the U.S....They even speak openly about 9/11 being a joint MOSSAD/U.S Govt job over there, in some press quarters.

Britain still has a chance to save both itself & the West from these corporate criminal scum-bags taking over the world.

The ultra right wing Zionist Likud party & the NAZI inspired Tri-lateral commission, have zero respect for Democracy, human-rights & humanity....We are all just play-things to these NWO scum-bags.

(psst, it's M I (as in eye), not M1)

So it's fact now that the USA created the uprising in Syria and funded Isis to try and over throw the Syrian government.
Of course the USA and its allies were only trying to bomb ISIS ... LMAO. The biggest millitary power in the history of the world couldn't stop ISIS from selling oil to get more weapons??? It's just too funny.
But why did this strategy fail?? Russia.
The US knew that Russia was the the real obstacle ...
So let's go back to Ukraine and before Syria heated up

... what was Ukraine all about??? Hmmm pretty clear now... the USA tried to corner Russia in Ukraine and make them look like an aggressor ... let's throw enough mud at Russia so they won't want to interfere in Syria??? That's clear also.

So Syria begins... and the first thing we see is beheadings (most likely fake) of what profession?? Hmmm

So what the next thing that happens? Travel bans ... hmmm
Can't have the truth leaked out??? What gets bombed? Doctors with out borders hospitals.... can't have the truth leaked out.

And no one cares about Yemen...

It's always been about raping other countries of their resources .... USMC Major General Smedley Butler --- "I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested."
"During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

So it's fact now that the USA created the uprising in Syria and funded Isis to try and over throw the Syrian government.
Of course the USA and its allies were only trying to bomb ISIS ... LMAO. The biggest millitary power in the history of the world couldn't stop ISIS from selling oil to get more weapons??? It's just too funny.
But why did this strategy fail?? Russia.
The US knew that Russia was the the real obstacle ...
So let's go back to Ukraine and before Syria heated up

... what was Ukraine all about??? Hmmm pretty clear now... the USA tried to corner Russia in Ukraine and make them look like an aggressor ... let's throw enough mud at Russia so they won't want to interfere in Syria??? That's clear also.

So Syria begins... and the first thing we see is beheadings (most likely fake) of what profession?? Hmmm

So what the next thing that happens? Travel bans ... hmmm
Can't have the truth leaked out??? What gets bombed? Doctors with out borders hospitals.... can't have the truth leaked out.

And no one cares about Yemen...

Russia has always been the number 1 target.....Check out my Operation Gladio thread & you'll see that post WW2, this was always the number one aim behind the phony & Western manufactured 'terrorist' pretext.

The Ukraine is all about NATO & the E/U pushing into Russian territory in attempting to intimidate them into a false move....The Crimea is where the main Russian flotilla & navy harbor is based.....And most of Eastern Ukraine is 80% Russian ex-pats anyhow.

The shooting down of MH17 had many dimensions to it....As with most NWO joint-task operations....Framing Russia in order to justify & enforce economic sanctions against them was just the start of it....That whole investigation has been a farce from start to finish, with the Kiev air-control tower still refusing to release the flight recordings....And why?.....Because it was they who sent it 14 km's off course, on purpose....They also got it to drop 2,000 meters in altitude so that it was then within range of a scrambled Ukraine Mig, which could then shoot it down....The utensil-pit was strewn with a volley of fighter-jet bullet holes of 30mm gauge.....There was no sign of any ground to air missile hit....Check out James Corbett's excellent forensic break-down & analysis of all these factors on Youtube.

The Russians released their recordings which show clearly the moment both the jet & that plane intersected & the immediate descent to the ground thereafter of MH17.....There's also the no small matter of a 20 Billion dollar Royal Dutch Shell oil drilling investment in that immediate vicinity.....Not to mention the NWO's penchant for knocking off the worlds leading micro-biologists to do with countering human germ research.

All the usual ingredients & tell-tale signs are present on this one, including the usual numbers-game mysticism alignment, involving the number 17 in this particular case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back