Banter Is it even worth having a banter thread with the Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
green or gold label?
blue is too demure to warrant the price tag
red n black are shite
platinum is shite stirred with a burnt stick
Whatever gets me drunker.

Eddie was at school one morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy, Captain of Industry etc, but Eddie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Eddie aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Edward, "He plays football for Melbourne but I was just too embarrassed to say."

Remember the time when the Dee's were the biggest club in the land. A feared finals side , a side that could pack the " G " by just the mention of the Melbourne name. A side with legend players that would be respected through all eternity.....

.....Nah neither do I.
Remember that time Richmond lost a final to a team that finished ninth? I do :moustache:

Remember that time Richmond lost a final to a team that finished ninth? I do :moustache:
“Lost a final” Melbourne supporters can always dream they could one day be good enough to at least lose a final. Meanwhile RFC will keep on propping you up financially.

Tuesday night will be the biggest crowd MFC have played in since their last GF appearance. We play in front of this sized crowd every time we play at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Lost a final” Melbourne supporters can always dream they could one day be good enough to at least lose a final. Meanwhile RFC will keep on propping you up financially.

Tuesday night will be the biggest crowd MFC have played in since their last GF appearance. We play in front of this sized crowd every time we play at the G.
Yeah nah, this graph eloquently displays the bandwagoning portion of your fan base, they appear to constitute approx 30% of your members. https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ta-richmond-tigers

Remember that time Melbourne could’ve locked in a finals spot, but instead lost to a side that had nothing to play for whatsoever? I do.
I remember 1998 too.

Yeah nah, this graph eloquently displays the bandwagoning portion of your fan base, they appear to constitute approx 30% of your members. https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ta-richmond-tigers

At least we have a wagon they can get on. Nice rise that, and still growing....even more money into the club coffers, some we even hand out to the needy afl supported clubs like the dees.

Looks like the dees supporters leave for the snowfields early every year. Maybe one day in the distant future they might fluke a flag...well dreams can happen as we all know. Then maybe a few ski instructors will be out of a job very temporarily.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ta-melbourne-demons

Whatever gets me drunker.

We got a night game tonight Maxi. Traralgon v Sale under lights. Get around it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back