Review Is It Time For Roo To Go?

Should Roo Go?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Important to ask, what positives has Riccuito's influence actually provided the club? I can't see much - and unfortunately it has negatively affected my perception of him after his playing career.

Brought in Pyke who I think is a very good coach, but that's about it.
For me bringing in Birdman and the promoting him after a season and allowing Haas to come to the club has shown Roo isn't up to it imo.

- Continues to keep Campo and Clarke when they'rent good enough and brought in Birdman and Haas basically 2 rejects from Brisbane.

Thoughts?
Is Roo really responsible? Or is it a board thing? Or is it Pyke? You know I’m not a fan of Roo at all, but I’m not sure he has the sway everyone in here thinks he does.

He is a media man first and club man second.

He is just far too smug and blase on camera.

Just comes off as a bloke who gives his mates the jobs.

But those people dont go unless pushed.

Are AFC going to turf a club legend? Pfft no, the media would be all over it.

The board should be about more than 1 person.

If others on the board provided checks & balances, there would be no way dodgy appointments like Burton would be made.

We need a better board & senior management.

Neither Smart nor Burton are management material.

Clear out these clowns & bring in.competent people.

If others on the board provided checks & balances, there would be no way dodgy appointments like Burton would be made.

Anyone got Bill Sanders number ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a board not only accountable to the AFL.

From what I've heard he's the one in charge of making the big football department appointments.
If this is accurate then there is something drastically wrong with how our football department is set up. No one person should have the ultimate say in any one decision. It leads to this kind of situation, where after making a few correct calls, the person in power starts making bad decisions and can't or won't admit fault.

Of course he has to be sacked from the board. He cannot be trusted. This is a multi million dollar organisation we are talking about here and his decision to hire Burton is the biggest reason we have blown a year in a rare premiership window. How much revenue do you think a genuine premiership contender has lost when it's year finishes in round 19.

**** him off sooner rather than later.

Bring on the tarps for the rest of the year.

here here. Nathan Van Berlo and Brent Reilly come on down.

Back