Media Is it us?

Are the Hawks not only the best posting side, but the most morally pure list in the SFA?

• Yes.

• Also yes, but I'd like to add that Loonerty is the best captain.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
Bombers, Dragons and now Furies, all three threads with the mighty East Side Hawks have devolved into s**t flinging festivals of degeneracy, stupidity and ethically dubious posting. So is it us? Are the Hawks just unlikeable?

...no.

The Hawks stand firmly as the moral compass of the league, we banter well with teams who aren't living in the alt-right slums of the internet, or rooted in a nineteen seventies mindset of what constitutes racism, sexism, homophobia, and general anti social behaviour. Thank you to the Gumbies and the Royals for following our moral standpoint, we are the future of the league, as for the rest of you

Get on our level.

Bombers, Dragons and now Furies, all three threads with the mighty East Side Hawks have devolved into s**t flinging festivals of degeneracy, stupidity and ethically dubious posting. So is it us? Are the Hawks just unlikeable?

...no.

The Hawks stand firmly as the moral compass of the league, we banter well with teams who aren't living in the alt-right slums of the internet, or rooted in a nineteen seventies mindset of what constitutes racism, sexism, homophobia, and general anti social behaviour. Thank you to the Gumbies and the Royals for following our moral standpoint, we are the future of the league, as for the rest of you

Get on our level.

and yet you believe its morally right to mock someone for their disability, height, employment status etc.

...no.

Get on our level.
The faux outrage by taking something out of context that starts these shitfights is not moral purity.

I look forward to my week against the Hawks.

0Fb5i61.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...no.

Get on our level.
Elton Johns Wig

surely a candidate for MOTW?

and yet you believe its morally right to mock someone for their disability, height, employment status etc.
Employment status is a choice, height is meaningless, so it's just teasing, and I have never mocked somebody for their disabilities and openly condemned the possibility of somebody doing so.
You're the ones breaking board rules with your banter so yeah, I'd say it's you.
Pull the other one Cayz, it has bells on it.
The faux outrage by taking something out of context that starts these shitfights is not moral purity.

I look forward to my week against the Hawks.
maxresdefault.jpg

Elton Johns Wig

surely a candidate for MOTW?
I don't think you know what a melt is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back