Opinion Is Jack Macrae Overrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't watch the eagles/dogs game.....how did the uncontested king fair today?

Seems he had a decent contribution to SC teams with 137 points :thumbsu:

He had a pathetic 14 contested possessions and was a key reason the Dogs midfield got overwhelmed by Shuey, Kelly, Yeo, Gaff and Redden.

Hopefully just a down game, he will need to be at his best to take on the North midfield next week.

He had a pathetic 14 contested possessions and was a key reason the Dogs midfield got overwhelmed by Shuey, Kelly, Yeo, Gaff and Redden.

Hopefully just a down game, he will need to be at his best to take on the North midfield next week.
How was the 14 contested possessions pathetic? :think:

Next week he'll just need to turn up.

I didn't watch the eagles/dogs game.....how did the uncontested king fair today?

Seems he had a decent contribution to SC teams with 137 points :thumbsu:
Seems he played fair as he always does 1 free for and 1 free against would indicate he plays pretty well within the rules, which would define a player who plays fair (or more correctly plays fairly).

He also had 14 contested possessions for 32 disposals at 81% efficiency with a match defining goal.

If your question was meant to be how did Macrae fare today?

The answer would seem to be extremely well as part of a dominant Bulldog side.

Thanks for your concern.

I was able to watch Macrae live in person yesterday for the first time this year.

I made an effort to watch his positioning & running patterns.

Having seen what I've seen and now having a better understanding of what Macrae does........I have to admit that this thread & OP has hit the nail on the head.

I was able to watch Macrae live in person yesterday for the first time this year.

Having seen what I've seen and now having a better understanding of what Macrae does........I have to admit that this thread & OP has hit the nail on the head.
You watched his worst game for the season lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having spent time reading your posts, meticulously analysing your pov, I have to admit, as others have mentioned, you are a clueless troll nuff nuff.

I do agree that he wasn't at his best yesterday. I'm sure the coaches will all agree with us that he had no impact on the game. No chance either coach would've had him in their votes

Definitely over-rated and I exhort all opponents and opposition coaches to forget about him and pay him no attention henceforth.
They don't pay him attention though, that's why he racks up these massive numbers

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

1st in the AFL for goal assists
7th in the AFL for score involvements

Doesn’t hurt anyone with the ball though 😥
That’s probably more of a byproduct due to being #1 for total disposals.

ie- H.McKay & Naughton are 1&2 for total marks inside 50. Is it a surprise they are in the top 7 for total goals?

That’s probably more of a byproduct due to being #1 for total disposals.

ie- H.McKay & Naughton are 1&2 for total marks inside 50. Is it a surprise they are in the top 7 for total goals?

Right… so Macrae’s ball winning ability is actually the very reason why he’s so good?? Mind blowing!!!

As a fellow troll I appreciate good work when I see it. I have to admit I almost fell for this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back