Roast Is Jack Trengove the new Brick Mclean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at how quickly there current Physio department turned around Polec Westhoff and Hartlett, Plus the massive improvement in Wingard and Boak etc
Look at our team, none of them are strong through the core and none of them can run out games
Toumpas physically is still a mile of AFL standard and Jack Watts still has no core strength
I think we are somehow overtraining these guys without building any fitness or strength
That's my point. Rather than trade Trengove I'd rather we just fix up our own physio department so we can do the same thing.

I'm not including when he was battling OP, I'm talking about this year.

It's been two games in which he was decent which is more than you can say for a lot of others.
Nobody from Melbourne has said anything about OP. His body is getting worse every year,

Give Roos time mate. He will get the best out of Trengrove. You guys just need to get some talls back and the rest will fall around them. Mitch Clarkes a worry though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are Frawley, Garland and McDonald not enough? Or do you mean tall forwards?

Nobody from Melbourne has said anything about OP. His body is getting worse every year,

No, it's not - he's got a little of his pace back but it's his acceleration which he needs to work on the most.

No, it's not - he's got a little of his pace back but it's his acceleration which he needs to work on the most.

I would argue he hasn't gotten any of his pace back at all, His core strength is that of Mortons as well

Apples and oranges.

Well? Both high draft picks, both really promising first and second year players, both not even good enough to be considered first 22 after 5 seasons

In all seriousness though its clearly his body thats let him down and not his piss weak mind

Well? Both high draft picks, both really promising first and second year players, both not even good enough to be considered first 22 after 5 seasons

In all seriousness though its clearly his body thats let him down and not his piss weak mind
No he's right, neither apples nor oranges have lived up to the hype surrounding them from drafting day on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back