Opinion Is Josh Jenkins in our best 22?

Is Josh Jenkins in our best 22?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He is now. 😂😂😂

But Jack Steven, Jesus wept. Surely does not pull on a Geelong jumper ever again. The selectors have made an absolute howler there. Cost you the game too.

Last five brought in from other clubs....Ablett, Rohan, Dalhaus, Jenkins, Steven. Busted flush, average age measured in eons. Place is a mess. It seems it took Jenkins about 10 years to have the effect on Adelaide he has had on Cat Paddock in a matter of months.

Cataclysmic.
Ease up turbo, this mess smashed a side last week that smashed your side this week. Check your own paddock first

You must have missed Gazza last week. He was pretty f**king good.
Yeah when the pressure goes up it's much harder for him. And he can struggle.
But f**k, how boring is footy now?
And we're not really a premiership team, so it's fun to see some top quality Ablett action when he gets going. I love it!
The others yeah, I wouldn't have got them. Would rather just rebuild.
But anyone who's ever lived west of Little River and wants to wind down, we want.
They haven't been bad for the price anyway.
Yeah but when those players brought in cost us roulette wheel picks then there's a strong argument you're doing both.

The only one we used a decent pick on was Ablett and we used the pick we got back on Kelly which is now effectively 3 first rounders.

I'm all for sending in a kid who might be a little behind their better counterpart, such as Clark, Fogarty, and Kreuger over Tuohy, Steven, and Rohan respectively, but wholesale upheaval means you let excuses for losses come in and that's something you can't let happen under any circumstances.

He is now. 😂😂😂

But Jack Steven, Jesus wept. Surely does not pull on a Geelong jumper ever again. The selectors have made an absolute howler there. Cost you the game too.

Last five brought in from other clubs....Ablett, Rohan, Dalhaus, Jenkins, Steven. Busted flush, average age measured in eons. Place is a mess. It seems it took Jenkins about 10 years to have the effect on Adelaide he has had on Cat Paddock in a matter of months.

Cataclysmic.
Yeah you can * off now Richmond scum.

You can’t even beat hawthorn.

We stand 89-71 v the Hawks and 1-0 in finals, but yes, the other night was one of the 71.

You blokes are a bit worse off at 91-75 against them and yes, the week prior was one of the 91. Your finals record of 4-6 is not so good though, and yes, the 2008 GF was one of the 6. 😁

Last edited:
Yeah but when those players brought in cost us roulette wheel picks then there's a strong argument you're doing both.

The only one we used a decent pick on was Ablett and we used the pick we got back on Kelly which is now effectively 3 first rounders.

I'm all for sending in a kid who might be a little behind their better counterpart, such as Clark, Fogarty, and Kreuger over Tuohy, Steven, and Rohan respectively, but wholesale upheaval means you let excuses for losses come in and that's something you can't let happen under any circumstances.
Yeah I'm kinda the same. Don't think it would be wholesale upheaval though.
A Constable, a Clark, a Hamling instead of a rnd 1 Hendo stuff like that.
Would've been that bad.
Except obviously Danger I could handle getting none of the go homers. Just me though.

Why are you on the Geelong board talking sh*t?

I just had a few thoughts regarding the Cats selection and recruiting policies I wanted to share and discuss. If my thoughts were on some other club I would have went to their board, but as this is the Geelong board I thought it was the right and proper place to discuss issues surrounding Geelong. Am I wrong?

I just had a few thoughts regarding the Cats selection and recruiting policies I wanted to share and discuss. If my thoughts were on some other club I would have went to their board, but as this is the Geelong board I thought it was the right and proper place to discuss issues surrounding Geelong. Am I wrong?
Stop trolling our board.

My best 22

O'Connor Blicavs Kolo
Stewart Taylor Clark
Duncan Parfitt Narkle
Dahlhaus Hawkins Cockatoo
Ablett Jenkins Miers
Stanley Dangerfield Selwood
Rohan Steven Ratagolea Constable

Emer Guthrie Henry Tuohy Bews Menegola

That is harsh referring to me by the personal pronoun “you" when my name is Meteoric Rise. What did I do to deserve that? 😂
nothing,, but you've earned this.

Bye

GO Catters

My best 22

O'Connor Blicavs Kolo
Stewart Taylor Clark
Duncan Parfitt Narkle
Dahlhaus Hawkins Cockatoo
Ablett Jenkins Miers
Stanley Dangerfield Selwood
Rohan Steven Ratagolea Constable

Emer Guthrie Henry Tuohy Bews Menegola
I'd play one of Jenkins/Ratugolea but not both.

The rest looks pretty good :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jenkins is the very epitome of what our club did not need.

It's a concern we have relapsed into what we were in the 70's and mid 80's. How did it all get to this after we had built such a strong and fierce culture with Mark Thompson?
Guys like Rohan, Guthrie's, Stanley, Jenkins would be Fitzroy players of the 90's.

Back