Society & Culture Is Ke$ha a warning sign for young people about the 'party' lifestyle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently she was actually a more genuine musician that was wrecked by record companies, or something like that according to Alice Cooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah saw one of her older tracks posted on Reddit a while ago. She's a decent singer, who was re-branded as 'Ke$ha' because there was more money in making those cringey pop party tracks.
"Praying" is actually a decent song IMO.

Greatest player of his generation. look at him now.
ce595646c0314e0685d0448a7f923106
Gazza?

I knew he’d had a tough time of it, but bloody hell.

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
cos when I leave for the night I aint comin back

I saw this on MSN after logging out of my hotmail just now.

Reminded me of an image I saw a while back.

[IMG='width:404px;']https://curvage.org/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_03/kesha-teases-upcoming-new-project-04.jpg.d7c311f6c236785d5df92969ba33e217.jpg[/IMG]

Kesha is only 32, by the way.

The party lifestyle is all fun and games when you are 18 -> early 20s but will it catch up with you?

Note that I am not saying Ke$ha ever was a 'party' girl. She was presented this way in her music career, but that doesn't mean that's how she actually lived. I have no idea what kind of lifestyle she really lived. For all I know she was a teetotaller.

With that being said, her image as a party girl is etched in the brains of people who were growing up when her song(s) were hits.

When they look at her now, what do they see? Will they make a connection?

Over to you, bigfoooty :thumbsu:

So in other words you used to whack off to her and now you find it hard to in her present state? Just look at her old pics/film clips if you are into average looking popstars

Second person whose mind has gone to masturbation when presented with an innocent thread.

You guys watch way too much pr0n, methinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pop stars who are talented but fat and or unattractive: Let's see, Susan Boyle, Adele... ummm...

Pop stars who are not particularly talented but look good and wear very little: Just based on Home and Away and Neighbours you've got Holly Valance, Tammin Tursok, Natalie Bassingthwaite, Dannii Minogue... and that's not even including the ones who were successful and/or any good at singing.

Pop stars who are talented but fat and or unattractive: Let's see, Susan Boyle, Adele... ummm...

Pop stars who are not particularly talented but look good and wear very little: Just based on Home and Away and Neighbours you've got Holly Valance, Tammin Tursok, Natalie Bassingthwaite, Dannii Minogue... and that's not even including the ones who were successful and/or any good at singing.

Yep in general those with talent write the songs and don't perform and sell them to those with good looks who sing the songs and wear very little.

Even a guy like Ed Sheeran, who is extremely talented, writes songs for those without talent

Greatest player of his generation. look at him now.
ce595646c0314e0685d0448a7f923106
I don't think Ke$ha looks that bad. Shame about the music that she seems like she's been forced to do over the years. Maybe now she's out of the spotlight and grown up a bit she can do the music she wants to.

But Gazza!? Sheesh. He's only 52 but looks at least 72. That is tragic :'(

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app

kesha-teases-upcoming-new-project-04.jpg.d7c311f6c236785d5df92969ba33e217.jpg

The party lifestyle is all fun and games when you are 18 -> early 20s but will it catch up with you?

Note that I am not saying Ke$ha ever was a 'party' girl. She was presented this way in her music career, but that doesn't mean that's how she actually lived. I have no idea what kind of lifestyle she really lived. For all I know she was a teetotaller.

With that being said, her image as a party girl is etched in the brains of people who were growing up when her song(s) were hits.

Still would

kesha-teases-upcoming-new-project-04.jpg.d7c311f6c236785d5df92969ba33e217.jpg

Screenshot_20191106-133427_Chrome.jpg

Hang on.
What happened to the tatt on her left arm???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back