MRP / Trib. Is Kerr lucky?

Remove this Banner Ad

Evelyn208

Club Legend
May 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
As far as I can tell (by the MRP media release) this clip wasn't looked at by the MRP but it looks to me Kerr hits Clinton Jones in the head (top right corner).

Thoughts?

[YOUTUBE]TvOy810oi9s[/YOUTUBE]

Clint Jones was only receiving back what he gives out week to week, he obviously wasn't injured from it so no harm done.

It just looks like Kerr runs into him. Happens all the time. If it was high, and i'm not 100% convinced it was, then it was worthy of a free kick but I don't see any striking motion.

More than 5 metres off the ball. Illegal shephard by Jones. Kerr shoulda got a free kick.

I'm not a troll by any means or a non Eagles supporter. I simply saw Jones go down and had a closer look and if you pause at impact you can see Kerr's hands raised high and on Jones' reflexive movement it looks to me Kerr got him high. Whether Jones deserved it or not, I thought it strange it wasn't "assessed".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The definition of lucky is Nathan Lovett Murray:rolleyes:

Indiginous round and Mark Frazer .....just sayin

Is there an inverse relationship between the redness of Goddard's face and his performance? I think there is. He charges around like a man possessed, but doesn't actually get the footy.
He was hilarious on Sunday, it may as well have been me trying to pick fights with AFL players. He was throwing weird elbows at JD, who stood there laughing at him, then he took some fresh airies at Adam Selwood, before getting completely poleaxed by MoJu at the end. As you said, all of this with a head like an inflamed hemorrhoid.

Did Saad's trip get looked at?

Yeah, cant beleive this has gone unnoticed? No free kick and no MRP to answer too???? WTF? I thought tripping was a suspendable offence? He tripped him with his hand too, not just the leg?

On another note it is only a matter of time before Goddard gets king hit or suspended for pretending to be king hit? I guess tripping and acting is all in the spirit of the game but being first to the ball and leading with your head is just NOT ON! lol...:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back