Analysis Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

2 Years in, Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a miscommunication with the beer "wench" at the beer hall we went to and went on to accidentally order a giant shandy. Slightly devastated to say the least.

My one travel suggestion if anyone is ever visiting Austria is to go to Hallstatt. Only spent a night there,but the most amazing place I've ever seen in winter. Looks like santas Christmas village

Went there 25 years ago and it is still one of my favorite places ever. Loved the ferry trip across the lake. Second favorite is Bolzano in Italy.

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Went there 25 years ago and it is still one of my favorite places ever. Loved the ferry trip across the lake. Second favorite is Bolzano in Italy.
I loved Bolzano, I wanted to take my family over there but we ended up staying in Como for too long. So flat then the mountains just go straight up and all of the signs in different languages.

I was driving from Milan to Copenhagen and stopped there just for a day, but great place.

I loved Bolzano, I wanted to take my family over there but we ended up staying in Como for too long. So flat then the mountains just go straight up and all of the signs in different languages.

I was driving from Milan to Copenhagen and stopped there just for a day, but great place.
I got off the train on a whim and stayer for 4 days. Did a stack of walking in the hills. Only got lost once but managed to walk out to a road to get a lift from a telco van.

josephs_79

Team Captain
Jun 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
And with that I believe the thread has run its course and may be time to wave good bye to the thread.....

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I got off the train on a whim and stayer for 4 days. Did a stack of walking in the hills. Only got lost once but managed to walk out to a road to get a lift from a telco van.
I cant remember why but I think the plane was delayed and it ended up being 42 hours to Milan, where the x ray machine stopped working. So there are all of these Italian guys with machine guns and I am on a connecting flight from Dubai with a number of Arabs in the full kit, after two hours this guy gets the shits and just waves us all through. Welcome to the EU!?!

So I jumped in a car got caught in Milanese traffic for two hours and by the time I got to Bolzano I was shaking from fatigue (I rarely sleep on planes), so decided to stop and there was Bolzano. So not really planned but forced myself to go out and had a great time.

bugger if i had known that Bolzano was so nice I would have stopped in 2 years ago on the drive from Cortina D Amprezzo to Vicenza.

Geez this thread has become a much better read in the last few pages.

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Northern Italy is the s**t, unfortunately just been hit by a major earthquake in the last few hours.

I have been looking at properties in the lakes districts for years, will end up there one day.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
we could derail this thread and turn it into a pseudo getaway thread until the decision comes down next week.

57 years old and never been out of Australia, seen a lot of Aus though, favourite destinations- Tasmania, Lord Howe Island, Kakadu.

starting overseas travel later this year- PNG, 2017- New Zealand, Europe.

Jun 17, 2006
Section 43
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NFL - Green Bay Packers
ZoBlitz said:
This thread is a lot better when reading from Munich after drinking litres of beer.

braddsey said:
Welcome to Bavaria! Most things are better after litres of Bavarian beer, and not least because it costs about half the price of Australian beer...and is about twice as good!

Gibbo_88 said:
If you haven't already, buy a few bottles of Augustiner Helles.

120simpsons20beer.jpg

Breakfast of champions

YOU BLOKES ARE MAKING THIS THREAD A VERY TOUGH READ FOR A "CRUSHA on the WAGON" ................... where's the bloody dog ..........

Jun 17, 2006
Section 43
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NFL - Green Bay Packers
we could derail this thread and turn it into a pseudo getaway thread until the decision comes down next week.

57 years old and never been out of Australia,

Older still ............ went to The Valley ..... once .......

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

57 years old and never been out of Australia, seen a lot of Aus though, favourite destinations- Tasmania, Lord Howe Island, Kakadu.

Pfft....wait til you've been on a boat trip along the Mighty Yarra.........now that was something!!:D;)

bugger if i had known that Bolzano was so nice I would have stopped in 2 years ago on the drive from Cortina D Amprezzo to Vicenza.

Geez this thread has become a much better read in the last few pages.
This conversation males me smile more than any lions related conversation of late.

Kakadu is still on my list. Want to do a tour Darwin region to broome through the kimberly region. Gotta wait till no kids though - no Internet out there and don't want to listed to I'm bored for however long it takes.

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Kakadu is still on my list. Want to do a tour Darwin region to broome through the kimberly region. Gotta wait till no kids though - no Internet out there and don't want to listed to I'm bored for however long it takes.
Litchfield better and easier to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back