Analysis Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

2 Years in, Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that today, at the board meeting, there are leaks coming out??

If that is true, then the board needs, no, must be disbanded, sacked, clear their desks, whatever it is called....but out the door!!

Seriously, there lies the problem right there if that is happening now.....of all days!!
it was tweeted after the board meeting started so AH either spoke to someone just before they went in, if a secret ballot is a normal process or he was informed while the meeting was ongoing.

Secret ballot? Suggests there is a split and they are unable to come to a unanimous decision.

Absolute joke. You are either united for or united against. If I was Leppa, I'd tell 'em to shove the job and walk off with my head high.

Nearly getting to that stage by the sounds of it.....again, poor Leppa.

What a debacle. Surely it won't be that hard to determine who is leaking the info?? It would be the idiot on his phone the whole time!!

My understanding is that the meeting is a phone hook-up, so not all members are present in person.

Secret ballot? Suggests there is a split and they are unable to come to a unanimous decision.

Absolute joke. You are either united for or united against. If I was Leppa, I'd tell 'em to shove the job and walk off with my head high.

That 400k+ payout is pretty nice though.

They probably have the afl on the other line, trying to get an idea of replacement candidates contacts, and discussing who is appropriate.
Then discussing the best way to put the decision through the media.

My understanding is that the meeting is a phone hook-up, so not all members are present in person.
Greg Davis must be outside the meeting as well, he has tweeted that Mick Power, Andrew Wellington, Cyril Jinks, Sarah Kelly and Bob Sharpless had all arrived. no mention of lethal but i assume he is there.

Hey All, those loading tweets, can you also add a tag line of what it says please? Some of us at work have Twitter (well most social media sites) blocked and all we see are loading tweets!

I know it defeats the purpose of embedding the tweet and is a pain but would be extremely grateful for it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't read those damn tweets!

...but on top of all things bad about leaks from the meeting, it is a bloody insult to Leppa. That information about his future should be a priority to Leppa first, and leaking info as the meeting is taking place, tells me we have NO credibility, scruples, principles or integrity. NONE.

I really hope there are no leaks. I really do. I really, really do. I am angry just at the thought.

edit: I left out the word RESPECT! Respect for Leppa and all he has done for this club.

..and if you media "journo's" have any integrity at all you'll not say a damn thing until Leppa is told!

Last edited:
Hey All, those loading tweets, can you also add a tag line of what it says please? Some of us at work have Twitter (well most social media sites) blocked and all we see are loading tweets!

I know it defeats the purpose of embedding the tweet and is a pain but would be extremely grateful for it!
Can't read those damn tweets!

...but on top of all things bad about leaks from the meeting, it is a bloody insult to Leppa. That information about his future should be a priority to Leppa first, and leaking info as the meeting is taking place, tells me we have NO credibility, scruples, principles or integrity. NONE.
Greg Davis- lions board meeting still going on, 1 hour in.
Andrew Hamiltion- the lions will be having a secret ballot to determine Leppas future.

They probably have the afl on the other line, trying to get an idea of replacement candidates contacts, and discussing who is appropriate.
Then discussing the best way to put the decision through the media.
Roosey is probably on one of the lines as well

Taylor wouldnt last one game with Aker as coach, first spray he'd get he'd retire from emotional distress!

I actually think Acker would be a brilliant forward coach. Have heard great things about his coaching ability. Would not have him as a senior coach, but a forward/midfield coaching role would suit him well imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back