Is Liam Picken the most underrated mark in the competition?

Remove this Banner Ad

Napoleon X

Draftee
Oct 4, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
After last final series and his start to 2017 - I think we need to start acknowledging his overhead talent.

That play with the second effort from defence that resulted in Bontempelli's goal was the play of the year so far.

Reminded me of Travis Varcoe's ridiculous last quarter goal in the 2011 GF

Jesuuuuuus...let's just have a thread for every single player in the league and if you feel like posting about their flaws or strengths you can go for your life with any ridiculous question that pops into your feeble brain.

Lin Jong because even less people rate his overhead marking. In fairness to OP Picken is a fine mark and he showed it in the finals last year too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesuuuuuus...let's just have a thread for every single player in the league and if you feel like posting about their flaws or strengths you can go for your life with any ridiculous question that pops into your feeble brain.

Why do people click on these threads to then post if you really feel like that? It's like bemoaning the state of TV with all the reality shows while watching the Kardashians on a loop.

I think he is amazing. Didn't think or hear much of him really but then watched a lot of Bulldogs last year and he really impressed me. Particularly the final series. Tough as anything, tries hard, throws himself around, isn't afraid to take massive marks, and is a great clutch player. Also those run down tackles he does are brilliant. Massive man crush on Picken.

Why do people click on these threads to then post if you really feel like that? It's like bemoaning the state of TV with all the reality shows while watching the Kardashians on a loop.

Just the way it is my friend. Human nature and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back