Is Mark Nicholas

Remove this Banner Ad

ARDENSTREETforever said:
Im not sure, why are you interested?
He is an excellent commentator who is always well presented. A very well groomed man.

Yep, got ghey written all over him (for those M Nicholas lovers out there - i am kidding).

I actually really enjoy and respect him as a commentator. And not that being married or otherwise makes you gay, not gay etc., but it just seems to me he fancies the Proteas captain. Always talking about him, salivating after a feature on him, loves interviewing him, has a sparkle in his eye when he does so.:) Don't know if he can compete with Minki though:D

Ice goddess said:
I actually really enjoy and respect him as a commentator. And not that being married or otherwise makes you gay, not gay etc., but it just seems to me he fancies the Proteas captain. Always talking about him, salivating after a feature on him, loves interviewing him, has a sparkle in his eye when he does so.:) Don't know if he can compete with Minki though:D
Seems to get a bit excited over Binga as well. Maybe he wants to get close to them so he has a shot at their missus?

TBH, My first impressions are that he is divorced - don't know why.., I guess it has become an English Middle-Aged man stereotype - Bridget Jones Diary rings a bell.

I've always thought he was one of the better commentators and an excellent host of the cricket.

Yeh, i also thought i heard him say once that he had kids, that doesnt neccessarily mean he is married though in todays world.

Motters19 said:
Maybe I dreamt it up, but I think I heard him say during a telecast once that he had kids

No, you didn't dream that up - I heard him say that too. I'm guessing it must have either been on the Australia Day game or the Perth game the following Sunday, as those are the only games I've been able to watch.

I just love how I put a baseless question and a pile of people start asking if he's gay!

I was also surprised to find that he's 48 - for some reason I didn't think he was that old!! But it does make sense, if he's stopped playing cricket for a few years now ...

He does not look 48 to me. I agree that he talks about ********ing Smith a lot though even when we play Sri Lanka and South Africa isn't involved he still ********s on about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Romeo said:
He does not look 48 to me. I agree that he talks about ********ing Smith a lot though even when we play Sri Lanka and South Africa isn't involved he still ********s on about him.
You have a serious problem with Smith.

A Very serious problem.

They have always said that Roebuck is gay but during the test in Sydney he said on the radio that it was his son's 21st birthday so people assumed to be gay can still have kids. I bet some of the cricketers are gay too but it won't come out. My money is on Lee and Smith despite their women.:D

Romeo said:
They have always said that Roebuck is gay but during the test in Sydney he said on the radio that it was his son's 21st birthday so people assumed to be gay can still have kids. I bet some of the cricketers are gay too but it won't come out. My money is on Lee and Smith despite their women.:D

yeah lee does seem to have a certain affection for players, including opposition players. but it might just be his over friendly nature.

doubt hes gay, but then again u never know. meh, in the end it doesnt matter.

Yes Lee and Smith can't keep their hands off their fellow players. I think both could actually be bi. In today's herald sun you can see Minki on one of those Dreamworld rides but the pic is very small.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back