Conspiracy Theory is north korea made up bullshit

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 8, 2007
Sweep shots don't count
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
probably
seeing that propaganda was legalised about the same time and so many weapons accidentally fall into thier hands I'm getting a feeling it's all bullshit all for another illegal war.

Bit by bit it's unraveling ....

Let's list the bullshit.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170679091

Sure this would lead to an inquiry ...

More to come

seeing that propaganda was legalised about the same time and so many weapons accidentally fall into thier hands I'm getting a feeling it's all bullshit all for another illegal war.

Bit by bit it's unraveling ....

Let's list the bullshit.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170679091

Sure this would lead to an inquiry ...

More to come

* me Swampy you've stepped right through the looking glass here. My mind is blown!
I reckon that the groundwork for this has been laid decades ago. (And we all know by who dont we?)

Pretty convincing stuff.

Edit* 21

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok the reddit link is obviously stupid, but i think the overall message of the thread is worth thinking on. how would any of us really know what does or doesn't happen in north korea? to me the whole thing is cartoonishly stupid.

ok the reddit link is obviously stupid, but i think the overall message of the thread is worth thinking on. how would any of us really know what does or doesn't happen in north korea? to me the whole thing is cartoonishly stupid.

You mean for all his attempts to make light light of both this board & the current situation re N.Korea.....That Swamp Creature has stumbled upon the truth inadvertently?

Surely not?;)

Though Wee Willie Winkle does make a good comedy double act routine.....Should probs stick to the Bay & Modding but.

You mean for all his attempts to make light light of both this board & the current situation re N.Korea.....That Swamp Creature has stumbled upon the truth inadvertently?

Clearly this board and its inhabitants are effective enough to make light light of themselves.

Clearly this board and its inhabitants are effective enough to make light light of themselves.

Give me one good reason why I should Like, Like this post.;).....Here's a real news-site 4 ya.

North Korea is nothing but a media distraction & beat-up.....

Give me one good reason why I should Like, Like this post.;).....Here's a real news-site 4 ya.

North Korea is nothing but a media distraction & beat-up.....

Just what I've been looking for. I gave them my bank deets and ended up in a Skype session with Unfoofoo from Nigeria. Is that normal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back