Analysis Is our club too big?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can never get tickets to games these days, very hard to attend Collingwood games with standard membership
Discuss
Marvel games are tough. I gave up my seat there years ago so don’t bother now.

You should be able to get seats to Freo though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck getting finals tickets, unless you have a premium membership.
Or AFL gold. That’s what I have and I go to most grand finals. I haven’t missed one Collingwood has been in since having it.

2002, 2003, 2010 x2, 2011 and 2018.

Have a long wait now to get it though. I joined in 1996 and was offered full membership right before the 2001 grand final.

Can never get tickets to games these days, very hard to attend Collingwood games with standard membership
Discuss
I didn’t find it hard to get tickets for me and my kids vs Sydney, and I have no membership this year 🤷🏻

We are blessed to partake in so many blockbuster games with electric atmospheres over the years. We have an almost unique experience in comparison to most other supporter bases.

That’s not what my missus says and im sure she wouldn’t lie to me
Your missus is a crows fan. I’m sure she’d prefer the religious experience with your church steeple than the regular pitched tent?

I didn’t find it hard to get tickets for me and my kids vs Sydney, and I have no membership this year 🤷🏻

See this is the thing, I was able to get myself and missus upgraded tickets to the swans game, and there was 71k. Try and get it to the crows game, not a seat in the house, and only 65k!

Only standing room to the north game at marvel too, and only 39k for a sell out? 😂

I’ve upgraded my membership, so maybe at the pointy end of the season I’ll be able to go to a few of them around my uni commitments and work. Friday prime time does make it hard. Might do standing room this week by myself, as it’s too cold at marvel, and too late for the toddler.

Ah pluck-a-duck, imagine how hard life must be, when your team is top, and you want to get a seat but can’t!? 😅

It'll be all members soon especially at the really big games if it's not already.
The lower ponsford area around me is full every week regardless of who we are playing

It'll be all members soon especially at the really big games if it's not already.
The lower ponsford area around me is full every week regardless of who we are playing
That's where my season tickets are.

It's a inconvenient and its getting pricey but I'd ratherhave these problems than be broke like the Saints or other tiny clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back