Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez I am so envious of the prelim teams. We lost two coin flip games and now we're sitting around twiddling our thumbs.

Hope it burns for the players and coaches as much as us fans.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Carlton never should have been a coinflip game

People will laugh at it, but I think it absolutely has merit, it's absolutely cringe and plays into the whole club vibe right now around sniffing our own farts. The s**t they got Nathan Jones to read last year was so embarassing. It's like Cameron Schwab never left. Elitism is back. The board, media department, players and coaches are all cringe.

Shut up and play football.

People will laugh at it, but I think it absolutely has merit, it's absolutely cringe and plays into the whole club vibe right now around sniffing our own farts. The s**t they got Nathan Jones to read last year was so embarassing. It's like Cameron Schwab never left. Elitism is back. The board, media department, players and coaches are all cringe.

Can we poach the GWS media guy?

I kinda agree. A lot of back patting at getting 70k members too. It is an awesome result, but the talking ourselves up as a 'big club' was a bit naff imo; smelt of insecurity.

Not a huge thing in the scheme of the year, but all these little things add up. Gives an air of complacency, caring more about the corporate KPIs rather than the football ones.

I kinda agree. A lot of back patting at getting 70k members too. It is an awesome result, but the talking ourselves up as a 'big club' was a bit naff imo; smelt of insecurity.

Not a huge thing in the scheme of the year, but all these little things add up. Gives an air of complacency, caring more about the corporate KPIs rather than the football ones.
I miss Peter Jackson rocking up to AGMs and talking about how crap we were and how we needed to get better.

I miss Peter Jackson rocking up to AGMs and talking about how crap we were and how we needed to get better.

Proper leader, always wanting more... not the type to want everyone to stand around in a circle and give handy's to each other like this regime.

Melbourne: 'Oh, it's a final?'

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

A bit like carlton a few years back.

Can you smell what they're cooking.? :poo:

1695365455798.jpeg Mr Kenny Hinkley

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love him as a footballer but like mate shut the * up

Not hard to say "yeah you know what mate it was a s**t end, but I'll work my ass off over summer to make sure it doesn't happen again"

Don't cry that your fans aren't all kissing your feet for another embarrassing exit

Not hard to say "yeah you know what mate it was a s**t end, but I'll work my ass off over summer to make sure it doesn't happen again"

Don't cry that your fans aren't all kissing your feet for another embarrassing exit

Or, hear me out.....just don't respond

No way I'm as polite as that bloke
Fair point. Although Trac probably would have the right to tell you to * off in response to a comment of “Oy cocko try hitting the ball with your foot and next time we mightn’t go out in straights ya gronk. CHAMP.”

Fair point. Although Trac probably would have the right to tell you to * off in response to a comment of “Oy cocko try hitting the ball with your foot and next time we mightn’t go out in straights ya gronk. CHAMP.”
Tell ya flog ginger mate to stop trying to beat Billy's silo kick

Back