Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I was Harry, would have a reason to finally become the turncoat I want to be and support GWS
I'm in bed with Melbourne still but I'm definitely peering through the curtain at that sexy GWS walking past

Just realised I made a typo with the thread title. It’s meant to say: Is our flag window s**t?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

I wish I was Harry, would have a reason to finally become the turncoat I want to be and support GWS
Living in Canberra I've been to more GWS games than Melbourne over the last five years.

I know which club I enjoy watching more. Especially since they turned Hogan into a gun forward instead of a gurning man baby sooking that he didn't get a Joe the goose.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Listen i don't go on players socials to suck their dicks and call them the greatest on their posts, but i also don't go there to whinge, whine or complain either. Both are pretty cringe

Listen i don't go on players socials to suck their dicks and call them the greatest on their posts, but i also don't go there to whinge, whine or complain either. Both are pretty cringe
I told Oliver to shave those damn sideburns

100% agree. Just find it amusing old rabbit ears sensitive Trac (and many others like him) will respond to negative comments but ignore the thousands of suckholes. His very public instagram is for hero worship only dont you know?

I dont have any social media but If I did and I wanted to get a response from someone of note you only need to tell them they are s**t.

Last edited:
If you want to really hurt Trac insult his cooking. Then he'll go out and play BoG and call you out after the game.

This actually happened.

What happened here? Need the full story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened here? Need the full story
Nothing much, when he was asked about who he was pointing to in this moment he said there was a guy in the lions cheer squad having a crack at him about his cooking videos. Mind you Trac was about 100 metres away from the crowd in this moment, but he wasn't going to let it slide.

Nothing much when he was asked about who he was pointing to in this moment he said there was a guy in the lions cheer squad having a crack at him about his cooking videos. Mind you Trac was about 100 metres away from the crowd in this moment, but he wasn't going to let it slide.

... so funny. 😅

Marvel should make Trac a superhero, put some rabbit ears on him and his super power is hearing anything negative said about him.

This is it. I've got no issue with Trac chirping back. If anything we need to encourage more competitive fire.

... so funny. 😅

Marvel should make Trac a superhero, put some rabbit ears on him and his super power is hearing anything negative said about him.
Oh no, this was Trac's 'Nicky Winmar' moment. His italian heritage was being insulted! Was very brave of him.

Thinking after today, we legitimately could finish 3rd or 13th next year. If we had won in the first week of finals and somehow made a GF, we would've been pumped today IMO. But I still reckon we start next year, as of this second, as the 4th best list (Carlton in 3rd). Up to our coaches and list team to keep up with others - we have the draft and cap capital to be aggressive and aim to be another perennial contender like Geelong and Sydney. On the other side, * it up, and we slide fast and hard.

Thinking after today, we legitimately could finish 3rd or 13th next year. If we had won in the first week of finals and somehow made a GF, we would've been pumped today IMO. But I still reckon we start next year, as of this second, as the 4th best list (Carlton in 3rd). Up to our coaches and list team to keep up with others - we have the draft and cap capital to be aggressive and aim to be another perennial contender like Geelong and Sydney. On the other side, * it up, and we slide fast and hard.
I'd probably have the Giants ahead of us at this point, and us ahead of Port by a little bit. We have a lot to prove.

I'd probably have the Giants ahead of us at this point, and us ahead of Port by a little bit. We have a lot to prove.
I think if I have anybody else above us, it's Sydney first. I think GWS rode the wave, similar to Fremantle in '22.

I think if I have anybody else above us, it's Sydney first. I think GWS rode the wave, similar to Fremantle in '22.
They've probably got a few more mature heads than Freo did. Sydney I'd have about even with us, huge question marks on their key posts at the moment.

Biggest bunch of stagnant bathwater drinkers around. Quite happy to bask in the glory of a flag 2 years ago and not try and get better. It was absolutely embarrassing listening to Gawn talk about becoming a dynasty back then, and their attitude last and this year proves they are happy rocking up doing the bare minimum, thinking they are the s**t. Meanwhile teams like Collingwood, Carlton, and GWS have recruited better and worked harder, and the results speak for themselves.

Just as much as we need new tactics from our coach, the playing group need an attitude adjustment as well.

If we had won in the first week of finals and somehow made a GF, we would've been pumped today IMO.
A week's rest for Gawn and Fritsch would have helped a lot, I reckon we would have smacked the Lions today.
Not sure we would have got past GWS in a prelim though.

Back