Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a little bit more optimistic than most here I think. I don't think our gameplan is as much a problem as being a mentally weak bunch of pricks is.

I was watching The Last Dance documentary and I thought it very interesting that Michael Jordan had to tone down the abuse and sledging at training. He justified it by saying if his teammates couldn't handle him giving it to them during training they weren't gonna cut it on the court. I'm taking that to heart and I'm going to make sure I'm at every training session in 2024 to really rip into these useless, pissweak ******* idiots. I'll amp up the social media abuse too, * it if I see them out on the town I'll be following them around the whole night letting them know what a bunch of a soft campaigners they are. Will do them a world of good I think.

I'm a little bit more optimistic than most here I think. I don't think our gameplan is as much a problem as being a mentally weak bunch of pricks is.

I was watching The Last Dance documentary and I thought it very interesting that Michael Jordan had to tone down the abuse and sledging at training. He justified it by saying if his teammates couldn't handle him giving it to them during training they weren't gonna cut it on the court. I'm taking that to heart and I'm going to make sure I'm at every training session in 2024 to really rip into these useless, pissweak ******* idiots. I'll amp up the social media abuse too, * it if I see them out on the town I'll be following them around the whole night letting them know what a bunch of a soft campaigners they are. Will do them a world of good I think.
Looking forward to Petracca biting back.

I cant wait to see it. Create a Toump Ass instagram account and let fly all year Toump.

This needs a thread of its own

So jealous watching the Collingwood celebrations, even being at a GF bbq on Saturday with friends, just so different from our experience in 21, doesn't mean it wasn't amazing in itself, but I've always dreamt of being there on the day to witness a flag or at least with family and friends elsewhere.

Can I see this current group winning another? Honestly no, but it is possible, things really need to change though, more gameplan than list changes.

Can't let this club fade into obscurity again.

So jealous watching the Collingwood celebrations, even being at a GF bbq on Saturday with friends, just so different from our experience in 21, doesn't mean it wasn't amazing in itself, but I've always dreamt of being there on the day to witness a flag or at least with family and friends elsewhere.

Can I see this current group winning another? Honestly no, but it is possible, things really need to change though, more gameplan than list changes.

Can't let this club fade into obscurity again.

I think for a lot of us there is a feeling of being slightly robbed to have not had our moment at the G. Sitting there with our Dads, sons, mates and so on. It is different, it is more special.

There’s that old zen proverb:
“If a tree falls down in a forest but no-one is there to hear it, did it really make a sound?”

Sometimes I feel a bit that way about 2021. Kind of hollow.

i'm out game of thrones GIF by Amanda

Put some cash on us to miss the 8 when markets are out. Will get a good run for your money at the very least.
I'm going to be livid if we include our F1 to move up the draft this year. Would not be surprised at all to see 2019 mk II.

I'm going to be livid if we include our F1 to move up the draft this year. Would not be surprised at all to see 2019 mk II.

Same. Would be mad.

Going off our trade period I think those in charge understand the situation. Seems we are in a bit of a holding pattern and rightly so.

Same. Would be mad.

Going off our trade period I think those in charge understand the situation. Seems we are in a bit of a holding pattern and rightly so.
Lamb was still pretty non-comittal about trading to get up the draft. Hopefully it's just a bit of poker face. If the past two weeks hasn't been a massive reality check for the club we are in for some serious pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just canceled the auto renew on my membership. I’m a ******* hopeless nuffy and will probably still pony up for year 21 in 2024. But, right now this administration and playing group can stick it up their arse.

It’s one thing to lose and not be good enough, it’s another to decide to be ******* unprofessional when you earn inflated wages in a time when many people are doing it tough and stick it up your nose, into a gambling syndicate or on the drink to the point where your having to flog your undies for a cheap buck. The damaging of people’s property is ****ed up too, you’d be ******* furious at a primary school kid for that.

Kate Roffey and Gary Pert have been asleep at the wheel on this s**t.

Just canceled the auto renew on my membership. I’m a ******* hopeless nuffy and will probably still pony up for year 21 in 2024. But, right now this administration and playing group can stick it up their arse.

It’s one thing to lose and not be good enough, it’s another to decide to be ******* unprofessional when you earn inflated wages in a time when many people are doing it tough and stick it up your nose, into a gambling syndicate or on the drink to the point where your having to flog your undies for a cheap buck. The damaging of people’s property is ed up too, you’d be *** furious at a primary school kid for that.

Already cancelled mine. It's cheaper to be a member and get the international app for the footy but I'll just buy the app out right. Being proud of back to back straight sets exits, telling supporters to support someone else, then supporting Oliver's behaviour, telling us how jealous clubs are of our top 4 position after a loss etc.

Too much softness at the club.

It’s one thing to lose and not be good enough, it’s another to decide to be ******* unprofessional when you earn inflated wages in a time when many people are doing it tough and stick it up your nose, into a gambling syndicate or on the drink to the point where your having to flog your undies for a cheap buck. The damaging of people’s property is ed up too, you’d be *** furious at a primary school kid for that.

Remind me what exactly is Kate Roffey's role at the footy club other then pretending to claim all the glory for someone else hard work in the 2021 premiership success?

Wasn't she brought in to find us a new home due to her past experience working in that field of work? Yet here we are today without a home..

Remind me what exactly is Kate Roffey's role at the footy club other then pretending to claim all the glory for someone else hard work in the 2021 premiership success?

Wasn't she brought in to find us a new home due to her past experience working in that field of work? Yet here we are today without a home..

She's there for the title. Social status.

Makes you appreciate Jonesy as a leader even more and hindsight for me probably say I didn't personally.

Under Jonesy tenure as captain I can't recall any of this stuff ever happening to the club.

Bring back Peter Jackson and Paul Roos 😭
Sorry but some of this is pure misplaced nostalgia. Wattsy and Hoges were up to all kind of s**t under Chunk's leadership.

There was even that 2017 pre-season sexual assault incident in Bali that got swept under the rug.

I loved chunk as a player but s**t happens under every captain/coach in the league.

Sorry but some of this is pure misplaced nostalgia. Wattsy and Hoges were up to all kind of s**t under Chunk's leadership.

There was even that 2017 pre-season sexual assault incident in Bali that got swept under the rug.

I loved chunk as a player but s**t happens under every captain/coach in the league.
And were quick to ship those players out as soon as soon as it all emerged. Jonesy would have absolutely had a big say in this.

What did we do under this current regime? Hand them a golden ticket back into our backyard.

Back