Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Have faith in our learnings

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just canceled the auto renew on my membership. I’m a ******* hopeless nuffy and will probably still pony up for year 21 in 2024. But, right now this administration and playing group can stick it up their arse.

It’s one thing to lose and not be good enough, it’s another to decide to be ******* unprofessional when you earn inflated wages in a time when many people are doing it tough and stick it up your nose, into a gambling syndicate or on the drink to the point where your having to flog your undies for a cheap buck. The damaging of people’s property is ed up too, you’d be *** furious at a primary school kid for that.

Kate Roffey and Gary Pert have been asleep at the wheel on this s**t.

Did you email the club to explain? Reckon you should if not. Let them hear directly how much this s**t is affecting supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m looking forward to that cozy spot outside the 8 that we all know so well.
Tired Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Did you email the club to explain? Reckon you should if not. Let them hear directly how much this s**t is affecting supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Trac will just reply telling you to support someone else

And were quick to ship those players out as soon as soon as it all emerged. Jonesy would have absolutely had a big say in this.

What did we do under this current regime? Hand them a golden ticket back into our backyard.
You believe we shipped Hoges and Watts off as soon as we were aware of their off-season s**t, really?

They were party boys for a long time before we booted them. Heaps of s**t gets managed in-house before the club finally loses patience and gets rid of them.

Peter Ryan's one of the good ones, not a muckraker. It's infuriating seeing all this come out, but I'm glad someone's shining a light on it.
Agreed, back Pete Ryan more times than not.

Just canceled the auto renew on my membership. I’m a ******* hopeless nuffy and will probably still pony up for year 21 in 2024. But, right now this administration and playing group can stick it up their arse.

It’s one thing to lose and not be good enough, it’s another to decide to be ******* unprofessional when you earn inflated wages in a time when many people are doing it tough and stick it up your nose, into a gambling syndicate or on the drink to the point where your having to flog your undies for a cheap buck. The damaging of people’s property is ed up too, you’d be *** furious at a primary school kid for that.

Kate Roffey and Gary Pert have been asleep at the wheel on this s**t.
Yep have just done the same, * the campaigners.

Remind me what exactly is Kate Roffey's role at the footy club other then pretending to claim all the glory for someone else hard work in the 2021 premiership success?

Wasn't she brought in to find us a new home due to her past experience working in that field of work? Yet here we are today without a home..
My fear is the admin go into self-preservation mode and use Goodwin as a scapegoat now that they have no choice despite the fact they have backed him in this whole time and sat idly by while all these issues continued to pop up. Don't seem like the type of group who will take responsibility for their parts in this.

My fear is the admin go into self-preservation mode and use Goodwin as a scapegoat now that they have no choice despite the fact they have backed him in this whole time and sat idly by while all these issues continued to pop up. Don't seem like the type of group who will take responsibility for their parts in this.
If they sack him and have any shred of integrity themselves, they should resign afterwards.

Yep have just done the same, * the campaigners.
Don't worry, as long as the club has laugh react supporters who post ladder positions they'll continue to be blissfully ignorant

You'd have a larger portion of members threatening to drop memberships if they part ways with people like Oliver and Goodwin than you would people who are sick of this current nonsense, thats the issue.

Its a no win situation.

But good on you guys for taking a stand regardless, spend your money on something more worthwhile for a season at least I say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have a larger portion of members threatening to drop memberships if you part ways with people like Oliver and Goodwin than you would people who are sick of this current nonsense, thats the issue.

Its a no win situation.

But good on you guys for taking a stand regardless, spend your money on something more worthwhile for a season at least I say.
How'd you get a photo of Oliver's place for your avatar

You believe we shipped Hoges and Watts off as soon as we were aware of their off-season s**t, really?

They were party boys for a long time before we booted them. Heaps of s**t gets managed in-house before the club finally loses patience and gets rid of them.
Considering Hogan has been on record saying that his life went completely off the rails at the end of 2017 when his father passed away then.. yes I do.

How'd you get a photo of Oliver's place for your avatar
Gawn's couch is a dumpster on fire?

(I get the joke, i just wanted to add a layer)

The creativity brings a tear to my eye. You all make me so proud.

Maybe we need a photoshop contest to lighten the mood.
You know how much time I already put into mine. How could I possibly go again

Back