Is Perth the new home of football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your team has never won a premiership. 27 years of nothing.
tenor.gif

Watch a goddamn show. Optus Stadium put on a goddamn shindig!

This was special.

Lel ,your talking to Victorians here.They just look at you with a confused expression on their face when you say Perth then come out with some lame old world put down and smirk to themselves like the 21st century never happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And still better than Perth.
Soaring property prices, s**t weather, homeless people everywhere... I'm not sure you can honestly call Melbourne better than Perth, unless you're the kind of person who enjoys shitty comedy shows at dirty pubs or an IcedNoFatTumericDeconstructedQuarterStrength3/4LukeWarm Latte.

I mean, I like Melbourne, not sure if it's infinitely better than any other major city capital, bar Sydney.

A very safe, vanilla and staged event by the state of WA. From the half time entertainment to waiting for Eminem and the light show to finish before the third quarter could start.

They did a good job caretaking and showcasing the capabilities of their state.
Well, it's better than dodging rubber bullets fired by riot police, or getting set upon by dogs in a park, I suppose.

Lel ,your talking to Victorians here.They just look at you with a confused expression on their face when you say Perth then come out with some lame old world put down and smirk to themselves like the 21st century never happened.

Starting a sentence with "Lel, your" (you're) is probably the most WA thing you could've done.

Soaring property prices, sh*t weather, homeless people everywhere... I'm not sure you can honestly call Melbourne better than Perth, unless you're the kind of person who enjoys shitty comedy shows at dirty pubs or an IcedNoFatTumericDeconstructedQuarterStrength3/4LukeWarm Latte.

I mean, I like Melbourne, not sure if it's infinitely better than any other major city capital, bar Sydney.
This. Melbourne is a great place to visit and I assume would be amazing to live if you were absolutely loaded. But it’s not as good as people from Melbourne seem to think. I lived in Europe for well over a decade, living in big cities and had zero interest in Melbourne (or Sydney) when I came home. If you’re stuck in the suburbs you’re better off being somewhere else.

You're never going to get Victoriastan to give it up, ego is WAY to big.

They'll only ever listen to a break away movement.
Ego is to big?

As opposed to the humble West Aussies declaring Perth the home of football after hosting one decent Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back