Is Peter van Onselen...

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
I am reliably informed, that the Dutch definition, of Peter van Onselen, is "Peter, the media sult"...

gives Bill Shorten at Beaconsfield and the former opposition spokesperson on foreign relations a good name when it comes to media whoring.

Who was he fomerly an advisor to?

So, are we to assume, he will be running for a safeseat in Perth for the bluebloods circa 2013? Carly P chief advisor :D

Who's " Peter the media suit " ?
Former BF member ?

He was an advisor to abbott in the howard ministry.

He's had a big day today lol , fighting off the horde over one of his articles.
Then he pulled out his trademark " NEWSPOLL - WOW " tweet and everyone went defcon 1 on him but it turned out he was right lol.

Who? Carly P or PvO ?
PvO is biographer of JWH. Was academic in Poli-science at uniNSW and CurtinUni
Moved to SkyNews, now the Channel 7 chief of national politics brief
Ahh there's my problem, I'm no longer into politics in even the slightest way as I have believed for a couple of decades that we are offered the illusion of choice and I watch/read a minuscule amount of main stream media.

Halfwit ex-Fox right wing inbred, moved to 10 (lowest form of media on FTA) now they take their "news" from Fox.
10 are the worms anus of television, just barely clinging on to liquidity, have the lowest rent content aimed at ring wing halfwits
and have employed the "cheapest" staff available to pander to their low intellects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halfwit ex-Fox right wing inbred, moved to 10 (lowest form of media on FTA) now they take their "news" from Fox.
10 are the worms anus of television, just barely clinging on to liquidity, have the lowest rent content aimed at ring wing halfwits
and have employed the "cheapest" staff available to pander to their low intellects.
Contract prolly $350k or in that vicinity

Ahh there's my problem, I'm no longer into politics in even the slightest way as I have believed for a couple of decades that we are offered the illusion of choice and I watch/read a minuscule amount of main stream media.

Last state election I took a chinese civil engineer to show her the voting system. She was out here on a working holiday.

And we agreed that in Australia we have an illusion of choice. We also agreed that election issues in Australia is all bullshit.

His Twitter account clearly suggests to me he is hardly right winged.

leans right, hardly a crime. Murdoch + Sky actually produce the best centre-right news in the nation. PvO is a serious player/actor in the commentators

PvO > Leigh Sales

I love the three hour block on Sky where there’s Credlin, Bolt and Jones...quality balanced opinions right there.

I wouldn't put any of those three and common sense in the same sentence.
There is no denying Roger Ailes and Murdoch's success, in commercial sphere with the pundit driven** , opinion(ated)*** news.

Also its undeniable as TheGreatBarryB says it, the presentation of material is heavily slanted.

** qualifier on definition of news
*** caveat^ implied same

Last edited:
There is no denying Roger Ailes and Murdoch's success, in commercial sphere with the pundit driven** , opinion(ated)*** news.

Also its undeniable as TheGreatBarryB says it, the presentation of material is heavily slanted.

** qualifier on definition of news
*** caveat^ implied same
In other news, Ursus arctos found to defecate in heavily vegetated areas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back