Is political correctness stifling debate?

Remove this Banner Ad

You have a suspciously low post count for someone so vested as to make accusations regarding alt accounts.

Why would it now become a major issue, I wonder.
I mean you’ve posted 3500 times in 7 years... I’m not sure that’s exactly ‘high’

We’ve been through this champ. I literally used an identical name with an extra number since I deleted my old username.

Try again

I mean you’ve posted 3500 times in 7 years... I’m not sure that’s exactly ‘high’

We’ve been through this champ. I literally used an identical name with an extra number since I deleted my old username.

Try again
I've had more posts deleted than you've had hot dinners, little man.

So you're using an alt?

Tsk-tsk.

I've had more posts deleted than you've had hot dinners, little man.

So you're using an alt?

Tsk-tsk.
Well no. Since there is no existing account, you can’t have an alternate if a main doesn’t exist. I mean I even used the same name, so that simpletons wouldn’t get confused.

Didn’t work apparently

I never said you were

I said you didn’t defend Soft Downhill Skier when he was called an alias about 20 posts ago... why would that be? Why would it now become a major issue I wonder 🙄

When did that happen?
Post the quote.
Yes. The 5 Gold Coast supporting nut jobs

Again. That does not equal “Gold Coast has 5 supporters”

Name the posters.
Contact a mod for an IP check.
Then wipe the crap off your face.

Are you sure there's only 5?

Your flip-flopping between inference-as-offense and specificity-as-defense is telling.
Not flip flopping at all. No one reads the sentence “the 5 Gold Coast supporting nut jobs are alts” and thinks “he’s saying Gold Coast only have five fans”

Name Cravens 5 alts
It’s weird when you ask me to name your alts mate. You’re having conversations with yourself, it’s very creepy

Not flip flopping at all. No one reads the sentence “the 5 Gold Coast supporting nut jobs are alts” and thinks “he’s saying Gold Coast only have five fans”

It’s weird when you ask me to name your alts mate. You’re having conversations with yourself, it’s very creepy
No-one reads 'the accused' as someone else.

Which accounts are you accusing?

Have you reported them, since it's a heinous crime?

Lol
Yes we are all Craven
Really we are just a Russian troll farm
We got Brexit up elected Trump and turned the last Australian election

Your decision to 'delete the account' arouses suspicion.
Started my own business and was working 18 hour days so I deleted it. The posts don’t get removed you know...

When did that happen?
Post the quote.

Name the posters.
Contact a mod for an IP check.
Then wipe the crap off your face.
‘Deadpool’ Said it in the transgender thread. Literally just today:
What will you identify as in your next profile after this one gets banned Mr Nine Days? A gender fluid, apple leaning, traffic light? Either way, it going to be a pessimistic bigot, no matter what.

And just two pages ago:
How do you know? Either of your aliases?

I mean you wouldn’t want to be hypocrites hey? I’m sure you just overlooked it, and you always throw tantrums like this

Lol
Yes we are all Craven
Really we are just a Russian troll farm
We got Brexit up elected Trump and turned the last Australian election
I know mate. It’s literally the movie split but much less entertaining and much creepier.

Combating political correctness one alt account at a time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started my own business and was working 18 hour days so I deleted it. The posts don’t get removed you know...
Should we assume that now you're back and posting from another account you're not very good with money?

Couldn't even sustain a super-hyper-mega altruistic not-for-profit?

Should we assume that now you're back and posting from another account you're not very good with money?

Couldn't even sustain a not-for-profit?
Nah. First year is always the hardest. Me and the missus started it from scratch. Had to do the build and fit out ourselves. It’s established now, been up and running since early 2018. Last month was average but looking at a record month this month.

If you’re ever in the Yarra valley you can drop in :)

Why would it be not for profit...?

Couldn't even sustain a super-hyper-mega altruistic not-for-profit?

He's a very successful nutritionist, don't you know, who has the capacity to post 18 hours a day.

Pity his imaginary clients.

Meanwhile, I have no f***ing idea what is happening but am enjoying it nevertheless.

Nah. First year is always the hardest. Me and the missus started it from scratch. Had to do the build and fit out ourselves. It’s established now, been up and running since early 2018. Last month was average but looking at a record month this month.

If you’re ever in the Yarra valley you can drop in :)

Why would it be not for profit...?
Profit = evil.

Yarra Valley eh? Sounds to me like you're gouging the poor under the guise of 'organic', 'carbon-neutral', 'sustainable' fruit.

He's a very successful nutritionist, don't you know, who has the capacity to post 18 hours a day.

Pity his imaginary clients.

Meanwhile, I have no f***ing idea what is happening but am enjoying it nevertheless.
Ahhhh so you are a hypocrite.
Anecdote about evil muslims = fact
Anything else = lie

Not sure the bloke who claims to be a hard working farmer should be whinging about posting capacity.

Profit = evil.
Where have I ever suggested that?

Your very present and obvious attempt to drown out dissenting opinion suggests it.
I’m drowning out dissenting opinion... literally 3-1 on dissenting against me...

Although I’m not sure there’s any correlation between the two.
Do you often just make up strangers political views to whinge at them?

I’m drowning out dissenting opinion... literally 3-1 on dissenting against me...

Although I’m not sure there’s any correlation between the two.
Do you often just make up strangers political views to whinge at them?
And there we have it...

The moment where it's obvious you have no self-awareness.

Profit = evil.

Yarra Valley eh? Sounds to me like you're gouging the poor under the guise of 'organic', 'carbon-neutral', 'sustainable' fruit.
Just saw your edit...

Have you ever been to the Yarra valley? It’s mostly trades living out here.

The only place you’re finding the above crap is parts of warby.

Although I’m not sure house prices out here are exactly for “the poor”.

Ahhhh so you are a hypocrite.
Anecdote about evil muslims = fact
Anything else = lie

Not sure the bloke who claims to be a hard working farmer should be whinging about posting capacity.

Where have I ever suggested that?

You really are on the crack pipe tonight.

Show me one single post where i have even referenced Muslims, let alone being evil.

Then point out my 5 alts.

Go.

Just saw your edit...

Have you ever been to the Yarra valley? It’s mostly trades living out here.

The only place you’re finding the above crap is parts of warby.

Although I’m not sure house prices out here are exactly for “the poor”.
What does house pricing have to do with distributing over-priced produce for profit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back