Is political correctness stifling debate?

Remove this Banner Ad

If your vision of an SJW is a neoliberal centrist and your vision of harm is giving 50$ million to charity, I suppose you haven't offered nothing. You have instead offered a powerful counter argument to your narrative.
Oh sorry I forgot people cannot be leftists unless they fall in to one of the far left categories like communists...

Oh sorry I forgot people cannot be leftists unless they fall in to one of the far left categories like communists...
He is literally not a leftist. Explicitly so. He has a neoliberal economic agenda, and has done nothing to tackle the countries structural issues. Like Blair, Clinton etc., these are the exact people the left antagonises against.

Canada has a centre left party and it certainly isn't the Liberals. Heck, it's even in the name. Liberalism is not "leftism".

He is literally not a leftist. Explicitly so. He has a neoliberal economic agenda, and has done nothing to tackle the countries structural issues. Like Blair, Clinton etc., these are the exact people the left antagonises against.

Canada has a centre left party and it certainly isn't the Liberals. Heck, it's even in the name. Liberalism is not "leftism".
So why would his party be identified as centre left then?

Nothing I post will suffice you. And you know it.
You referenced Trudeau as an example of an SJW in power.

When asked for an example of what negative consequences this can bring, you cited a tweet. Or something. Numerous posters have asked you to support your statement.

You cannot.

Hurley's actually provided with a kickstart. Neo-libs like him and Turnbull put a human PR front on an economic system that caters to already powerful groups.

When asked for an example of what negative consequences this can bring, you cited a tweet. Or something. Numerous posters have asked you to support your statement.

You cannot.

Hurley's actually provided with a kickstart. Neo-libs like him and Turnbull put a human PR front on an economic system that caters to already powerful groups.
Exactly.

These people are often as much the enemy of the left, as reactionaries. And you see that play out constantly. For historical example, see the SDP having the Freikorps murder Rosa (and triangulate on the left) duuring the Weimar Republic or later the many German centrists and social Democrats siding with Hitler against the communists in the 30's.

For a more contemporary example, simply look to the US. Pelosi has barely raised a finger, either towards impeachment or resisting Trumps cruel border policy. In fact she has largely waved through the McConnel/Trump agenda. She has though, constantly attacked and agitated against the left of the party.

Last edited:

You cannot.

Numerous posters being you and hurley who both won't be satisfied with whatever is posted. Nice try there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That concrete milkshake is pretty bad - much worse than a ******* knife:

Yet another Lone Gunman - the real people to fear are Antifa

“Although the teen didn’t know the suspect or apparently do anything to his alleged killer, authorities say the man committed the fatal act simply because he felt threatened by the music the teen was playing.”

It’s sad that several times in the past a poster on SRP has simply disbelieved me when I disagree that everyone feels afraid when they pass a group of black kids in the street.

Pretty pathetic if this is how low you have to sink to justify Antifa's actions. At least select a story where the man is a white supremacist or something...

Pretty pathetic if this is how low you have to sink to justify Antifa's actions. At least select a story where the man is a white supremacist or something...

View attachment 706125

Wow the power of the meme is irrepressible. So its not legitimate to raise the fact that no concern is shown here for a race based killing relative to Andy Ngo and his injuries - he walked out of hospital. Facts and feelings (and of course keep the killer memes coming). Shapiro, the one time host of the fear factor, Jordy and memes - there has not been such intellectual flowering since Glasgow during the Enlightenment

I have got an original one for you. Its used on these pages every two posts = this is a picture of me reading your response you see - ha ha - I never saw that coming. Its like ******* Cicero or something!:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back