Is political correctness stifling debate?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t struggle to explain my beliefs.

You just can’t accept them. You expect anyone who expresses concern over Islam to simply be a far right nutjob with a shaved head, or a smarmy, buttoned down, white collar git like Richard Spencer.

The majority of this country, and the west, outside the little socially relativist progressive echo chambers inhabited by the likes of you, shares my views, which are simple.

We want a home and a country that is ours to pass on to our children, where we are able to live our lives without being labelled infidels by new arrivals, who refuse to assimilate, who attack us and who despise us and our system of democracy, whilst being only too happy to suckle on the teet of our social safety net.

These are basic human responses and feelings from a people who feel under threat and not supported by its elected leaders and officials, not racist rhetoric.

The sooner you come to terms with this, the better.
I’m old enough to remember when it was the Asians that were going ‘take our country’ from us. Before that, it was the Italians and Greeks, before that, the Chinese. Your sh!t is old and unoriginal and will be superseded by some other bogeyman in the next decade.

There’s no war coming except in your imagination.

I’m old enough to remember when it was the Asians that were going ‘take our country’ from us. Before that, it was the Italians and Greeks, before that, the Chinese. Your sh!t is old and unoriginal and will be superseded by some other bogeyman in the next decade.

There’s no war coming except in your imagination.

We all know what the intractable difference is between the current issues we face, and the successful migratory waves of the past.

Let’s not pretend otherwise.

Bigotry in some is pretty intractable but we continue to find a way.

Are those who describe non believers in there religion ‘infidels’, and who also believe they are theologically commanded to murder these people, bigots as well?

Are those who describe non believers in there religion ‘infidels’, and who also believe they are theologically commanded to murder these people, bigots as well?
Yes. You're the same as them. They're on forums talking about going to war aswell.

Go to Syria, lock yourselves in a room with every jihadist and white nationalist, and let the world move on with trying to solve the problems.

Yes. You're the same as them. They're on forums talking about going to war aswell.

Go to Syria, lock yourselves in a room with every jihadist and white nationalist, and let the world move on with trying to solve the problems.

Two big differences.

Your lot has chosen to side with them...don’t pretend your neutral in this battle.

And our ancestors built this country from the dirt up. They died for it.

Think we are just going to stand by while our society and democracy is white anted from above (globalists and free marketeers who just want the cheap labor) and from within (SJWs like you) and given to a pack of medieval barbarians who would be hanging women from the light towers at the MCG if given the chance?

Think again.

Two big differences.

Your lot has chosen to side with them...don’t pretend your neutral in this battle.

And our ancestors built this country from the dirt up. They died for it.

Think we are just going to stand by while our society and democracy is white anted from above (globalists and free marketeers who just want the cheap labor) and from within (SJWs like you)?

Think again.
Immigrants built this country as much as anyone.

Think we are just going to stand by while our society and democracy is white anted from above (globalists and free marketeers who just want the cheap labor) and from within (SJWs like you) and given to a pack of medieval barbarians who would be hanging women from the light towers at the MCG if given the chance?

Think again.
You are a barbarian. You are violent. You made your opinions on women quite clear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok you literally just pulled that straight out of your arse.

Direct quotes to support that?
What was it? You have a very 'cynical view of women' or something similar?

Your last week on here has been nothing but hinting vague threats of violence or civil war. If you want me to stop biting back, I will. But I think you need a break. Step outside, smell the roses and all that.

Your last week on here has been nothing but hinting vague threats of violence or civil war. If you want me to stop biting back, I will. But I think you need a break. Step outside, smell the roses and all that.

You know what I was referring to about that, I chose to share some very personal s**t about being in a relationship with an abusive alcoholic with mental health issues, and if you dare bring that into this to win some petty ideological online dispute, we are going to have a problem.

You know what I was referring to about that, I chose to share some very personal s**t about being in a relationship with an abusive alcoholic with mental health issues, and if you dare bring that into this to win some petty ideological online dispute, we are going to have a problem.
What are you on about? You've made comments about 'not trusting' or 'being cynical' of women. I can't remember the context. If it was something personal, I apologise. I felt that way at some point aswell.

But can you honestly explain to me how heading down this rabbit hole of insurrections, and civil wars and threats of violence helps anyone?

What are you on about? You've made comments about 'not trusting' or 'being cynical' of women. I can't remember the context. If it was something personal, I apologise. I felt that way at some point aswell.

But can you honestly explain to me how heading down this rabbit hole of insurrections, and civil wars and threats of violence helps anyone?

It doesn’t. You think it’s what I want!

The left has chosen to side with radical Islam. That wasn’t my choice.

Is Echoes not being politically correct mate?

You're holding up a tremendous debate on immigration to point out how he's a bit blokey.

And where are these threats of violence and civil war?

Saying we are staring down the barrel of that, doesn’t mean I want that!

But it’s becoming inevitable at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back