Is political correctness stifling debate?

Remove this Banner Ad

ax1gOzM_460s.jpg

Sam Newman presents increasingly as a frightened old man who life has now passed by.
One of those people upset that straight white guys are being asked to be considerate of people who are not them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After being pro ABC a decade later I now say get rid of it

That article is the last straw?

Why is that?

I have now learned there is no line. If we allow this we won't even be allowed to ask people/companies where stuff is made anymore in fear of being racist. After that we won't be allowed to differentiate between a car and a boat. I voted for gays to get married but not for this, I was concerned at the time if I did vote for gay marriage justice warriors would simply move to the next step. Soon enough we'll have to all pretend we live in a fake world of make believe. In an effort not to offend anymore.

I have now learned there is no line. If we allow this we won't even be allowed to ask people/companies where stuff is made anymore in fear of being racist. After that we won't be allowed to differentiate between a car and a boat. I voted for gays to get married but not for this, I was concerned at the time if I did vote for gay marriage justice warriors would simply move to the next step. Soon enough we'll have to all pretend we live in a fake world of make believe. In an effort not to offend anymore.
She’s just asking people to think about it before opening their gob. Being polite.

It shouldn’t be that hard.

Sam Newman presents increasingly as a frightened old man who life has now passed by.

Talk about the odd couple me and Sam talking footy, motorcycles, muscle cars, botox and trans peeps in sport. The day I met @Origsmartassam was the day I was treated like a Princess the most.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_9310.JPG
    IMG_9310.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 42
Talk about the odd couple me and Sam talking footy, motorcycles, muscle cars, botox and trans peeps in sport. The day I met @Origsmartassam was the day I was treated like a Princess the most.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
But how can Gough continue his narrative if you have subjective truth?

So where are you from?

So where are you from?

From where I was born which is Australia. If I was born in Australia but looked Chinese it would prompt people to ask my familys country of origin. Or whether I was 2nd or 3rd generation. Which is fair game. I would be Australian but quite obviously my ancestry is not back to the british colonies. We can't live in a pretend world where we're forced to pretend we're all from the british colonies can we?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back