Club History Is Robbie Gray our greatest ever of the AFL period?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Tredrea is the best CHF to have played since Carey and I'd have him at number 1.

I think Gray has overtaken Wanganeen for number 2. I'd have Gav at number 3 now and probably C. Cornes at number 4, with Primus rounding out the top 5.

After that, there's a group of players including the likes of Boak, Francou, James, P. Burgoyne, K. Cornes, Lade and Wingard that I'd struggle to place in order. Some of them would have longevity in their favour while others would have sheer talent and impact.

There are a few players in the current team who may shake up the list in the next decade or so.

Thought they treated Tredrea short last week at the Saints game.

Understand it was Anzac day and time was short but he took the effort to come out with the kids and felt they cut him short.

He probably didn't mind but personally not how I like to see anyone treated, let alone one of our greats.

1. Tredrea
2. Wanganeen
3. R.Gray
4. C.Cornes
5. Boak
I don't mind this, but I think Wanganeen falls a bit lower given he had some of his best years before, arguably given the Brownlow.

Still top 5.

Francou and Ladey not getting much love in these lists

games played works against them. Especially Francou, who easily could have been a Brownlow medalist also if it wasn’t for the s**t votes we get from
umpires.

isn’t he coaching Sydney as an assistant now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back