Analysis Is Rocky the Right Man for the Job?

Is Rocky the Right Man for the Job?

• Yes

Votes: 68 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 33 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't you guys do this over PM? Sorry but the last 3 pages has been absolute crap.

We did but Haso derailed it with Simpsons gifs. So I brought it back here.

There's some good discussion on the last 3 pages by the way. I think you've exaggerated.

We did but Haso derailed it with Simpsons gifs. So I brought it back here.

There's some good discussion on the last 3 pages by the way. I think you've exaggerated.
Yeah, it was only ever two pages.

The ever growing sphere of influence of the "clique" is a thing to behold.

Brisbane rogue list managers 2016. We'll be running the AFL this time next year.

Try to remember to call Neil Balme before announcing he's going to be our new list manager. I hear he's got a new job at Richmond now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try to remember to call Neil Balme before announcing he's going to be our new list manager. I hear he's got a new job at Richmond now.

Ohhhh... BEFORE! That's inspired!

image.jpeg

I miss the Focus on Footy ticket already.

Now that the rock is out the door can we get an answer for what he was done off the field ? we have a lot of people who think they know whats happened, if so let it out....

Bit risky isn't it? Libel laws etc.

Don't think you have much to worry about. Its true isn't it? that's why he's got people ruffled and he's leaving

Don't think you have a great understanding of libel laws in practice.

Regardless, you aren't owed anything.

Now that the rock is out the door can we get an answer for what he was done off the field ? we have a lot of people who think they know whats happened, if so let it out....

According to the club's official stance, Rocky himself and Tom Petoro, Rocky will be at the club next year, so your starting assumption is way off the mark.

True, there has been plenty of speculation that that might not be the case but to paint it as 'ancient history so give us the biography' seems a bit disingenuous.

Don't you trust your story ?

If I was to have posted in 2006 that Ben Cousins was a serious recreational drug addict I would have been right, but would have hard a hell of a hard time proving it to a comfortable satisfaction in a court of law.

Ditto if I was to make a claim in the early 2000s about Wayne Carey boofing a teammate's wife.

Trusting your story isn't really part of the equation. So if this is just your best strategy to goad information from people they aren't willing to give, you're gonna need a new strategy.

And just to be absolute clear for those looking to read things that aren't there, the above two analogies are not in any way a hint, whisper, nudge, wink or anything beyond isolated examples of football scandals of totally unrelated players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back