Is Rowell future AFL MJ?

Is Rowell future AFL MJ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowell showed his leadership tonight by spanking the West Coast Eagle mids and showing that he can lead GC from rabble to greatness.

Will we see his documentary in 20 years time when he has brought many premierships to GC, won multiple brownlows/norms and starred in his own movie?

Will bump in 20 years to review the prediction of greatness :cool:

Doncic Zion Messi etc. We're highly rated before they played many games

I'm basing most my opinion on his junior football

The tall kid going to the dogs might give him a run for his money
Way to early to tell yet and Yes he had a blinder at home last game.

He looks great but i tend to not get carried away to early as opposition attention is yet to come via hard tags but he looks outstanding after last weeks game the Rd.1 game not so much but he was still serviceable.

Way to hard to make these calls after 20 odd games played let alone 2 at the top level.

He didn’t look like a first year player during his game against West Coast, he looked like an established star on Fyfe or Cripps’ level.

never seen a first year player play a game that good let alone in just their 2nd game.

will be a star for sure.

He didn’t look like a first year player during his game against West Coast, he looked like an established star on Fyfe or Cripps’ level.

never seen a first year player play a game that good let alone in just their 2nd game.

will be a star for sure.

Which year was that kid game v lions ?

His 2nd season?

Edit - Judd v Voss. Black. Lappin etc.

Last edited:
Which year was that kid game v lions ?

His 2nd season?

Edit - Judd v Voss. Black. Lappin etc.
Judd in his 2nd season? Talking about Rowell in his first season, 2nd game. He was a clear best on ground, will get the 3 Brownlow votes. Judd didn’t have one Brownlow vote in his first year across 22 games.

Yeah yeah, heard that every other season
Did you watch Rowell against West Coast?

I’ve never seen a first year player play a game that good.

Back