Think Tank Is Tayla Harris worth $150,000 per season?

Is $150,000 per season fair value for Harris?

• No

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NO, IN BOLD

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Yes, and Collingwood's recent trading strategy is very clever

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

She's also a pugilist so we can see her box for free
There we go, she can do one of these ridiculous “exhibition” bouts that are all the rage now.
Call out Rhonda Rousey and make $20mill for half an hours work. 👍

You can have her if you think she is worth that .
Do not think that, why would anyone in their right mind?
Well perhaps Collingwood list management, but anyone with some credibility...

Carlton telling her to GAGF is probably their best moment of the year.

And she can take her statue with her. It will look nice in her backyard out of everyone's site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if she comes crawling back and accepting the same money she got last year after no one is willing to pay the coin that obviously her manager is telling her she is worth , if she played a season on reduced money then had an All Australian year won the b & f and the goal kicking you might give her the$150k for the next season but asking for double the money after her worst season is just plain rude I reckon .

I wouldn't be surprised if she comes crawling back and accepting the same money she got last year after no one is willing to pay the coin that obviously her manager is telling her she is worth , if she played a season on reduced money then had an All Australian year won the b & f and the goal kicking you might give her the$150k for the next season but asking for double the money after her worst season is just plain rude I reckon .

Possibly, but she also seems the sort that would be too stubbon to swallow her pride. Can't see any other team wanting anything to do with her either.

How long until she plays the gender card? Her team mates must really be sick of this grand standing.

I don't think she is worth the trouble, Carlton should just say "thanks for your services, goodbye".

Possibly, but she also seems the sort that would be too stubbon to swallow her pride. Can't see any other team wanting anything to do with her either.

How long until she plays the gender card? Her team mates must really be sick of this grand standing.

I don't think she is worth the trouble, Carlton should just say "thanks for your services, goodbye".
Agree 100% . I just hope the club sticks to its guns and doesn't give in to her . Doesn't set a good example .

She already gets paid the whole season gate take for the Club.

It's a * ing circus.

Back