Think Tank Is Tayla Harris worth $150,000 per season?

Is $150,000 per season fair value for Harris?

• No

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NO, IN BOLD

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Yes, and Collingwood's recent trading strategy is very clever

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather pay Darcy vescio 100k and trade Tayla Harris for a high enough draft pick to get Maddie prespakis sister in the draft , Harris thinks she is bigger than the team , leaving training early to post on her Instagram and regularly showing up late to training . 6 marks and 4 goals in 8 games , less than half the SC points she got last year and she wants twice the money she got last year ?! Apparently she has very little friends left at the club and the best thing for everyone would be to thank her for her time and wish her well in the future .

If the AFLW players went on strike for equal pay, the AFL would give it to them. Maybe they're not selling as many tickets as the AFL, but they're still worth a lot for the brand.

I seem to remember the AFL players threatening to strike recently, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

If the AFLW players went on strike would anyone even care is the question?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would rather pay Darcy vescio 100k and trade Tayla Harris for a high enough draft pick to get Maddie prespakis sister in the draft , Harris thinks she is bigger than the team , leaving training early to post on her Instagram and regularly showing up late to training . 6 marks and 4 goals in 8 games , less than half the SC points she got last year and she wants twice the money she got last year ?! Apparently she has very little friends left at the club and the best thing for everyone would be to thank her for her time and wish her well in the future .

To use some old school, non PC terminology, the seems like she is a stuck up bitch. Always has a scowl on her face like she has a permanent dirty sanchez.

Pay her the same as any other player. Things seem to have gone to her head.

Can't believe that statue. Plenty of FAR more deserving women in Australia should have one.

Tell her if she wants $150,000 a year she can make it up through sponsorships if she thinks she's that special. When she's complains that she can't just tell her, "well, maybe you're not that special".

Anyway, it's all us white males fault. Shame on us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No she kicks a football around and she's one of the worst AFLW players going around right now (almost Moana Hope levels of awful!). The Eugenie Bouchard of Aussie Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she wants $150,000 a year she's going to have to do extra favours to earn it

Eeew, looks like something Nathan Buckley would drag home.

Damn right

As if you'd say no

A solid 1 on the Xtreme scale. There's not one physically redeeming feature on her.
*She'll get a second statue built based on the comments in this thread :p

Last edited:
To use some old school, non PC terminology, the seems like she is a stuck up b*tch. Always has a scowl on her face like she has a permanent dirty sanchez.
I agree 💯 just didn't want to offend anyone , we would be much better off without her IMHO . I understand she has marketing clout but she finished outside the top 15 in the b&f 😮 that's in the bottom 10 players and she wants double the money . If they give in I can see a lot of the other girls getting a bit upset and rightly so . The highest paid player should be the best player simples .

I agree 💯 just didn't want to offend anyone , we would be much better off without her IMHO . I understand she has marketing clout but she finished outside the top 15 in the b&f 😮 that's in the bottom 10 players and she wants double the money . If they give in I can see a lot of the other girls getting a bit upset and rightly so . The highest paid player should be the best player simples .

Exactly, have you ever heard of anyone threaten to go to a different sport if they don't get more money? Well go back to boxing Tayla, you aren't that good at football.

The marketing clout she so espouses is interesting. She's no Franklin, she isn't getting people through the doors because of her skills. I think she thinks it's because of her looks, and that's the worst reason I'd want any kid to get into sport.

Can't see any club wanting anything to do with her with that baggage.

If anyone deserves a statue it is Jazny , a kind and gentle person who makes this site a better place.

Back