• Sport

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • A political statement

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Non-binary

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit, probably because I’ve recently found myself in the middle aged category, AFLW is impossible to watch. Not because of the game itself, but I feel like every week there is a new political power play or statement of some sort going down. I know the AFLM does it also, but it’s on far-king hyperdrive in this competition. Isn’t the reason we watch sport to catch a break from these discussions? FML I’m old /rant.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Competition is a ******* joke. In fact it's not even a competition. It's a big political organisation that is more focused in creating diversity then the game itself. Just play footy for *s sake.

There was nothing wrong with what Michael Prior said today. He said the exact same thing we've all been thinking. I've seen comments on twitter from hardcore feminists and gays asking for his sacking immediately. Seriously? Exactly the type that is every bit wrong with this country and society.

I have to admit, probably because I’ve recently found myself in the middle aged category, AFLW is impossible to watch. Not because of the game itself, but I feel like every week there is a new political power play or statement of some sort going down. I know the AFL does it also, but it’s on far-king hyperdrive in this competition. Isn’t the reason we watch sport to catch a break from these discussions? FML I’m old /rant.
Those girls would smash you.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Competition is a ******* joke. In fact it's not even a competition. It's a big political organisation that is more focused in creating diversity then the game itself. Just play footy for fu**s sake.

There was nothing wrong with what Michael Prior said today. He said the exact same thing we've all been thinking. I've seen comments on twitter from hardcore feminists and gays asking for his sacking immediately. Seriously? Exactly the type that is every bit wrong with this country and society.

download (3).jpeg

Hey dudes, take your paranoid conservatism back to whatever nutjob religion you belong to.
If people like you were in charge of things, we'd still be salting meat in ice boxes because you'd be too scared of the refrigerator.
No because they already have all the advantages and are the biggest self-centered whingers on the planet.
Yes, it’s called “your the reason the world is fcuked” round.

It would be heart breaking if they weren't inclusive of everybody

I have to admit, probably because I’ve recently found myself in the middle aged category, AFLW is impossible to watch. Not because of the game itself, but I feel like every week there is a new political power play or statement of some sort going down. I know the AFL does it also, but it’s on far-king hyperdrive in this competition. Isn’t the reason we watch sport to catch a break from these discussions? FML I’m old /rant.
God I hate Snowflakes like you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey dudes, take your paranoid conservatism back to whatever nutjob religion you belong to.
If people like you were in charge of things, we'd still be salting meat in ice boxes because you'd be too scared of the refrigerator.

And if people like you were in charge we wouldn't need refrigerators at all.

Because the meat identifies as refrigerated, so obviously it IS refrigerated.

And knobs like you would be demanding that everybody go into gushing paroxysms of admiration over its refrigeratedness. AND its courage.

I do wonder how we would deal with non-binary meat though. Is it safe to eat or is it rotten? Or is it some kind of Schrodinger vibe?

And if people like you were in charge we wouldn't need refrigerators at all.

Because the meat identifies as refrigerated, so obviously it IS refrigerated.

And knobs like you would be demanding that everybody go into gushing paroxysms of admiration over its refrigeratedness. AND its courage.

I do wonder how we would deal with non-binary meat though. Is it safe to eat or is it rotten? Or is it some kind of Schrodinger vibe?
You should shack up with Jordan Peterson, the benzo addicted pr0n addict, you would be a good non-binary couple.
Thanks for all the sage advice old timer.

It's business.

The majority of migrants couldn't give two shits about AFL. The population growth comes from migrants. There won't be enough white males to sustain the game to the same level in the future so the AFL need to get the female market hooked to grow the game.

Last edited:
Refrigerators contribute to climate change so they're probably right wing.

Back