• Sport

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • A political statement

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Non-binary

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You should shack up with Jordan Peterson, the benzo addicted pr0n addict, you would be a good non-binary couple.
Thanks for all the sage advice old timer.
It's not his fault that drugs are the answer to all our problems.

My issue is with the Melbourne jumpers.
The rainbow was on the numbers, so they blended into the jumpers so you couldn't make them out.
Several times I'd be calling "Go number 8! No wait, go number 6! I mean, go number 5!"

On the plus side, after Kate Hore goalled, I yelled out "HOOOOOOOORE!"
Because it would probably be the only time I could yell that out at a woman without the fear of getting slapped.

OPs feelings are hurt, why would women do this?

62b3kz.jpg

That male virgin snowflake will probably win the AFLW's brownlow next season.
He's already been asked to join the BigFooty moderation team

Do they have a theme round celebrating straight white males?

Pretty much every game of the AFL-M season.

Anyone who is insecure about the AFLW players wearing a Pride Jumper for one round during their season is either a closet case themselves or likely a Qanon, anti Vax loon (or maybe both)

Pretty much every game of the AFL-M season.

Anyone who is insecure about the AFLW players wearing a Pride Jumper for one round during their season is either a closet case themselves or likely a Qanon, anti Vax loon (or maybe both)

Great post m8 :thumbsu:

WHich letter of the rainbow alphabet best represents you? I'm thinking C

That male virgin snowflake will probably win the AFLW's brownlow next season.
Do they let trans women play now? Good for you for having the courage to come out like this, I'll be cheering for you!
I don't know what any of the letters mean ...
Keep at it sport, another couple of years in remedial and itll start making sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd likely identify as a birthing person, not trans. So enough of premeditating what pronouns I would use bigot.
Apologies, I mistook your earnest dedication for a fictional snowflake joke as self-identification.

You think OP is a better player than all the women? Good for you, maybe if you wait outside bigfooty you can get an autograph.

Jokes aside this thread reeks of fear. I guess Goodes retired so the edgelords meed a new anxiety outlet?

Nothing like screeching about wamens on the net to work up an appetite for tendies I guess.

Apologies, I mistook your earnest dedication for a fictional snowflake joke as self-identification.

You think OP is a better player than all the women? Good for you, maybe if you wait outside bigfooty you can get an autograph.

Jokes aside this thread reeks of fear. I guess Goodes retired so the edgelords meed a new anxiety outlet?

Nothing like screeching about wamens on the net to work up an appetite for tendies I guess.
Jokes aside ..... reeks of fear.
Jokes only tolerable on white hetro males, otherwise it's racist and bigoted is what your actually saying.

Jokes only tolerable on white hetro males, otherwise it's racist and bigoted is what your actually saying.

That post reeks of sour White Privilege lol

Nah I agree really that there does seem to be a crack down on White Straight Males been able to tell jokes, I am getting a bit sick of cancel culture in all honesty.

Nah have a joke about anything, as long as its funny. OP was weak af.

As a straight white male parent with a degree and ongoing white collar employment im as privileged as they come (and smug), feel free to queue up and take a swing.. Fragile manlet bunnies? Who needs them. Youre not helping him by vwhiteknighting him, if he cant take it he shouldn't post here.

This is the bay, if the OP is weak it will be destroyed.

If anyone goes over the top for sone cause (be rhey incel, Karen or Emily) tear them apart.

Op is as weak as any incel Karen or Emily, delete the account and start pisting like a man (or whatever their preffered gender us).

Nah have a joke about anything, as long as its funny. OP was weak af.

As a straight white male parent with a degree and ongoing white collar employment im as privileged as they come (and smug), feel free to queue up and take a swing.. Fragile manlet bunnies? Who needs them. Youre not helping him by vwhiteknighting him, if he cant take it he shouldn't post here.

This is the bay, if the OP is weak it will be destroyed.

If anyone goes over the top for sone cause (be rhey incel, Karen or Emily) tear them apart.

Op is as weak as any incel Karen or Emily, delete the account and start pisting like a man (or whatever their preffered gender us).
How dare someone question politics in sport.

How dare someone question politics in sport.

It is getting ridiculous that Andrew Bogut (as much as I can't stand him or his opinions) is being hounded by the Victorian Electoral Commission for his tweets about the Andrews government (which i totally disagree with, but it is his own lopinions and as annoying as they are), should be allowed to express them without being put under the griller for it.

It is getting ridiculous that Andrew Bogut (as much as I can't stand him or his opinions) is being hounded by the Victorian Electoral Commission for his tweets about the Andrews government (which i totally disagree with, but it is his own lopinions and as annoying as they are), should be allowed to express them without being put under the griller for it.

At least we can agree that Bogut is an utter knob. Then again the man who destroyed the CFA to pay off a union favour is no oil painting either.

My understanding is that all Bogut had to do to avoid being "hounded" was to add a statement that his rants are his own political opinion, made public to advance his own political aspirations. Though why the campaigner thinks anyone would vote for him is beyond me. THe electorate has demonstrated its stupidity many times, but that would be a whole new level of idiocy.

Back