Is the Aus economy slowly imploding?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I thought welfare was immoral :(

Do you submit a tax return each year and request $0 back?

If you get money back, why are you against others doing the same?

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Do you submit a tax return each year and request $0 back?

If you get money back, why are you against others doing the same?
Big difference between tax returns and offshoring profits.

You have to be one of the worst political posters on big footy.

You are the tony abbot of bigfooty - slap a three word slogan on the table then run for the hills when you get called on it.

You have zero substance and even less understanding of what the funk you are on about.

Thats why you run a mile as soon as you are called.

You are a partisan hack.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Big difference between tax returns and offshoring profits.

You have to be one of the worst political posters on big footy.

You are the tony abbot of bigfooty - slap a three word slogan on the table then run for the hills when you get called on it.

You have zero substance and even less understanding of what the funk you are on about.

Thats why you run a mile as soon as you are called.

You are a partisan hack.

So Australians getting rebates would be ok?

You just have issues if its foreigners? Sounds a little racist to me.

Maybe educate me. What is the fossil fuel rebate and what purpose does it serve? The actual purpose, not just a pathetic "its to make rich people richer" response.

Explain why it applies to farmers and miners. And also plenty of others too.

Or will you run a mile? Because you cant answer questions. Just attack people who have the temerity to see the world differently to you?

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
So Australians getting rebates would be ok?

You just have issues if its foreigners? Sounds a little racist to me.

Maybe educate me. What is the fossil fuel rebate and what purpose does it serve? The actual purpose, not just a pathetic "its to make rich people richer" response.

Explain why it applies to farmers and miners. And also plenty of others too.

Or will you run a mile? Because you cant answer questions. Just attack people who have the temerity to see the world differently to you?
Im attacking you because of the countless times ive seen you wade into a thread and then when called on your bullshit you run away.

Im serious when i say you are the worst political poster on bigfooty.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Im attacking you because of the countless times ive seen you wade into a thread and then when called on your bullshit you run away.

Im serious when i say you are the worst political poster on bigfooty.

Right. And here you are attacking someone rather than discuss the topic.

Because you dont understand it. Even though its actually quite simple.

They get money back because they should never have paid the taxes in the 1st place.

Just like you would.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Right. And here you are attacking someone rather than discuss the topic.

Because you dont understand it. Even though its actually quite simple.

They get money back because they should never have paid the taxes in the 1st place.

Just like you would.
Thats not what international profit transfer us about

The fuel excise is for public road maintenance. Those giant mining vehicles dont go on roads.

Just like farmers and their farm vehicles.

you havent driven much in the country have you? how do you think tractors and the like travel between farms?

The economy will be said to be in excellent shape until Labor return to power when the numb nuts will suddenly care about debt again.
Don't know how well that will go for them.

My fear is there's a potential downturn coming and the debt they've made has left little wiggle room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think they spend the bulk of their time driving tractors on roads, not in their fields?

Maybe you dont drive much in the country.

You said "Those giant mining vehicles dont go on roads. Just like farmers and their farm vehicles."

I just corrected you. You made an absolute statement that was wrong.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
you havent driven much in the country have you? how do you think tractors and the like travel between farms?
They burn 99% of their diesel on the farm
You said "Those giant mining vehicles dont go on roads. Just like farmers and their farm vehicles."

dont mean to burst your balloon here but 0.001% of mining fuel use is on road.

My old dumpy used 200l an hour and was run 20 hours a day in a fleet of hundreds. Theres diggers digging it up, dozers, graders etc etc carting it to trains that cart it to the ports.

Mining companies have built and maintain thousands of km of haul roads over wa.

Same with farming - just messaged my neighbour to get his diesel usage from his farm - but yeah doing bog laps of 200000 acres with a machine using 100 litres an hour doesnt compare with driving 10-20 km on road.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Sure. I absolutely should allow for people being incapable of drawing simple conclusions.

My mistake because I forgot I was in SRP.

99.9% of fuel is not used on public roads. Damn those farmers and their 0.1% !!

They burn 99% of their diesel on the farm

dont mean to burst your balloon here but 0.001% of mining fuel use is on road.

My old dumpy used 200l an hour and was run 20 hours a day in a fleet of hundreds. Theres diggers digging it up, dozers, graders etc etc carting it to trains that cart it to the ports.

Mining companies have built and maintain thousands of km of haul roads over wa.

Same with farming - just messaged my neighbour to get his diesel usage from his farm - but yeah doing bog laps of 200000 acres with a machine using 100 litres an hour doesnt compare with driving 10-20 km on road.

i didnt comment on mining

as for farming, its not about emissions, but the roads. they have to be of a standard to safely allow two vehicles to go past each other. I remember as a kid the roads around my familys farms were mostly effectively single lane and chewed to s**t because of the amount of heavy equipment running over them.

purely on safely grounds, these roads need to be designed to handle these wider vehicles

Sure. I absolutely should allow for people being incapable of drawing simple conclusions.

My mistake because I forgot I was in SRP.

99.9% of fuel is not used on public roads. Damn those farmers and their 0.1% !!

dont blame me for the fact you were wrong. own it, embrace it!!

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1

as for farming, its not about emissions, but the roads. they have to be of a standard to safely allow two vehicles to go past each other. I remember as a kid the roads around my familys farms were mostly effectively single lane and chewed to sh*t because of the amount of heavy equipment running over them.

purely on safely grounds, these roads need to be designed to handle these wider vehicles

To the extent these roads are designed ....

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth

as for farming, its not about emissions, but the roads. they have to be of a standard to safely allow two vehicles to go past each other. I remember as a kid the roads around my familys farms were mostly effectively single lane and chewed to sh*t because of the amount of heavy equipment running over them.

They are all dirt roads where i am.

Btw my neighbour used 25000 litres on harvest

They are all dirt roads where i am.

Btw my neighbour used 25000 litres on harvest

dirt and gravel used to be common in mine, but its been sealed for years now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back